LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Daddy's Girl-Next-Door (private)

Kinkyddlg

Amy was profusely apologetic as she welcomed Lucy into her spacious living room. “I’m so sorry, darlin’, I should’ve known this might happen when Chris invited you over.” In anything but the subtle southern drawl in which they were delivered, the red-head’s “sweeties” and “darlins” might’ve sounded rude or condescending. But in that lightly honeyed tone they merely conveyed a familiarity and warmth that belied the 5 minutes she had actually known Lucy.

“I’m sure he’s told you all about it, sugar, but he just started a new project and they keep asking him to come into the office at the strangest hours. I swear, I don’t know what the point of having a home office is if they’re never going to let him work from it! But then, you probably know all about that.” Amy tried to be chatty for her guest’s sake, as the rather boyishly (some might say grungily) dressed Lucy had seemed off-balance and distracted since the front door had opened.

It surely started when she had been greeted, not by her long-missed and comforting childhood friend Chris, but by an elegantly dressed woman she knew must be his recently-announced fiancée. But it deepened as this ‘Amy’ spoke so casually to Lucy, as if she already knew her and they, too, were just catching up after years apart. Lucy was discomfited as she knew nothing more than the young woman’s name from her sporadic correspondence with Chris.

An awkward silence fell as Lucy nodded vaguely at Amy’s comment about work. Amy tried again. “Would you care for something to drink while you wait? Tea, coffee? No reason we can’t get to gabbing til the ‘man of the house’ gets back.” The tall redhead winked strangely at Lucy and sauntered off to the kitchen, leaving Lucy standing alone in front of this stranger’s couch.

"A coffee sounds great" Lucy said as tucked a lock of blonde hair that was escaping the confines of her black beanie. Amy seemed nice enough but she just seemed a bit much to tell the truth it probably wasn't Amy's fault after all no one had ever accused the tomboy of being a people person before. "Actually no" Lucy said with a laugh the shared subject of her childhood friend and Amy's fiancé gave the two a topic to talk over that they could both understand since Lucy doubted Amy like Nirvana and she didn't know about cookbooks or being a domestic goddess like all southern bells were, great now your generalising Lucy stop it, the voice in her head told herself

"I can't speak for what he's like with you but when we chat any problem he has he keeps to himself any problem I have he wants to open up the floodgates and talk it through." Looking at the two women basically confirmed what she had thought for years she wasn't Chris's type apart from the height difference there was the fashion choices from Amy's elegantly dressed ensemble to Lucy's ripped jeans and plaid shirt, to even the confidence with which they carried themselves Amy appeared to walk in and own a room while Lucy walked in and wanted a corner not to be noticed in.

"So what do you do for a living Amy?" Lucy asked trying to stop the silence and maybe part of her was hoping that the woman with the nice house compared to her apartment which while nice was a couple notches below this, and the social status and the guy would at least have a job that she hated.

Amy had the decency to look bashful as she handed Lucy a cup of coffee and took a tentative sip from her own. “It doesn’t bring in much money, but I’m a freelance writer. Really, I’m a glorified blogger.” The buxom southern belle smiled ruefully. “I could never afford this place if it weren’t for Chris. He’s so good at taking care of people, isn’t he?”

The compliment sounded strangely hefty as Amy said it, green eyes locked on the shorter girl’s blue ones as she took a seat. Even seating herself in an easy-chair, she was straight-backed and poised. “It’s like you said. He’s always worrying about everyone but himself. Didn’t he take you to prom one year, when your date cancelled? Not that you’re not lovely, of course…”

Amy rushed to avoid giving offense. “I just mean, I never got the impression y’all were involved that way.” She quirked an eyebrow so slightly Lucy thought she might’ve imagined the skepticism that seemed to flit over Amy’s face. "I can tell he misses you terribly though."

"Oh god no nothing like that" Amy quickly said as she took a sip of coffee as an excuse to think ahead on her words "He was more like an older brother" which was a bit weird with Lucy being a couple months older than him, but right now thinking about ages and how Lucy didn't tend to fit in the norm with them was not something she wanted to think about right now.

"Also to be fair, he went out and got me the date in the first place when I said I wasn't going to go and I guess his choice could tell I wasn't into it and to quote him directly" Lucy said putting down her cup and trying to make her voice sound deeper and more serious for her impression "You can't wallow away in your pit while life passes you by" 

"And so he took me to Prom" Lucy said thinking back the evening was actually a lot of fun and while she would never admit it she was grateful for everything Chris did. Lucy did hope the explanation would have worked with Amy after all there manners was so desperate the woman claiming to be a freelance writer who looked like she belonged on the cover of a cookbook, Amy stood up straight and direct with her heels, Lucy stared at her converse, Amy spoke with that calm southern drawl and Lucy spoke really quickly in a high pitched voice like she was always trying to find the quickest way out of a conversation.

Amy smiled knowingly as Lucy recounted her “date” with Chris and laughed heartily at her impression of him. “That sounds about right. Always dispensing wisdom, that boy,” Amy said with a touch of irony. Despite Lucy’s manic energy, or perhaps because of it, her hostess took a shine to the skittish little pixie.

“Well I hope you’ll consider me one of the family, too.” Amy lightly touched Lucy’s plaid-covered arm as they got acquainted. “We haven’t set a date yet of course, but your ‘big brother’ and I would love if you could make the wedding.” The auburn beauty laughed a little nervously this time before brazening ahead. “Maybe even in the wedding party, if it’s not too much to ask…”

Amy paused just long enough to let this sudden prospect rattle Lucy for a moment before she dropped the other shoe. “But first things first. Are you going to tell Chris or am I? ‘LittleLucy3?’” The taller woman pursed her lips in self-satisfaction as Lucy startled at a screen name she never expected to hear out loud. The one she only logged into when she was feeling overwhelmed or lonely. The one where she wrote her stories for her very select audience…

"Of course I'd love to come to the wedding" Lucy said although not commenting on the wedding party part, she loved Chris like he was family of course but stood up in a room for hours wearing a dress sounded like her idea of Hell when the alternative was a nice seated position drinking free champagne. 

"Neither" Lucy said with confidence or as much as she could muster, this had shaken her and she wanted to question how Amy knew about her little fetish but she couldn't afford to give this woman who seemed to know more about her than Chris did any ammunition.

"What I do in my personal time is my own business and I would appreciate you not dragging up issues that are nothing to do with you" Which would have been more convincing if there wasn't a hint of blush to her cheeks or she wasn't doing everything she could to avoid eye contact and stop her lip quivering

Lucy’s hostess smirked inwardly as the petite blonde guilelessly confirmed what Amy had only suspected, though with enough circumstantial evidence to make it worth the gamble. “Normally I’d be inclined to agree, I’m not one to judge anyone’s private peccadilloes after all. Even if they are so… unique.” Amy kept her tone unnervingly even as Lucy struggled to control her emotions.

“But half of your stories are thinly-veiled fantasies about my fiancé, so I think it does concern me sweetheart. You never call him ‘Chris’ of course, but the handsome boy-next-door turned boyfriend-‘Daddy’ sure is a recurring theme in your works. Which aren’t half-bad, by the way. Speaking as a writer.”

Amy paused to let Lucy absorb both her implication and her comment. “So I need to know whether you’re carrying and odd sort of torch for Chris. Because it wouldn’t be fair to any of us if even a part of you is hoping for some kind of rom-com fairytale outcome where he realizes he really wanted you all along when you see each other again.”

The stern redhead leaned conspiratorially toward Lucy and laid a reassuring hand on her smaller one. “Because I know Chris is crazy about me, and because I can tell he just doesn’t see you that way.” Her words sounded gentle despite their cruel import, and her next words stirred a strange, scared hope in Lucy. “But that doesn’t mean we can’t all get a little of what we want, darlin. Maybe there’s an upside to the fact that Chris sees you as kind of a kid sister…” Amy leaned back to sip her coffee again and gauge Lucy’s reaction.

"I'm not" Lucy responded quickly to accusation from this Woman turned predator if only Lucy could have controlled the reddening of her cheeks. In truth Lucy had carried a torch for Chris before mainly during High School but since then the two had been to college and while communicating it had been years since the two friends saw each other face to face and Lucy was perfectly happy to let her little crush go when she knew he was seeing a woman and how serious it had become.

Lucy stared up at the woman staring daggers "I don't get it, if you are so Mrs high and mighty why are you doing this" She ran a hand over her face as she went through every emotion from fear to rage "You live in a nice house, doing a job that you like with a guy you love and are super confident in your relationship yet you have the nerve to sit here and throw my fetish in my face"

"Yeah okay it's weird I get that, but sometimes after a long hard days work in a soul destroying job, something you clearly know nothing about" Insults might not have been the best thing here but Lucy's buttons had been pushed and apparently Chris hadn't warned Amy about her temper "So yeah sometimes I like to regress and act like a baby in the privacy of my own home, are you happy now would you like to lord it over me some more"

Lucy stood up to leave "If you're the company he keeps now, then he probably isn't the same boy I was friends with, tell him I never showed or sent a rude reply hell tell him about this I don't care anymore"

Amy looked taken aback by the little blonde’s sudden fire. “High and mighty… darlin’, I don’t think you understand. I keep a nice home because I like it, and because writing about shit like that always gets clicks.” The sudden curse didn’t lessen her imperious aura, but it did slightly puncture the prissy and self-righteous image Lucy had built of her in their brief acquaintance.

Though a little afraid she might draw back a stump, the taller woman put out a hand to stop Lucy from leaving. “Please, please. Hear me out. I don’t think it’s weird, actually. I think it’s kinda… cute.” Her demeanor finally cracked and she looked a little nervous and embarrassed herself. “I’m not saying I ever considered it before but…” It was Amy’s turn to blush. “I don’t know if it was the stories or your little pictures –“ Lucy looked regretful that she had posted even headless photos of herself on that damn site, “– but maybe I’m just a domestic stereotype after all, because all I could think was how much I wanted to take care of that little girl.”

Amy paused to let her guest take in her confession before finishing, “I’ve tried feeling Chris out but I didn’t want to be too direct about what I’d discovered, not without meeting you. He doesn’t know anything about this, and believe it or not, I meant that as an offer, not an ultimatum. So don’t blame him if I misjudged you. I just thought you’d jump at the chance to try out your fantasy and get to be truly honest with your best friend.” She arched her immaculate eyebrow again.