LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corporate Demotion (private with marxthebaby)

Kinkyddlg

Bill lay on the changing table in his new diaper, still inspecting each inch of it, poking the tapes keeping the babyish garment in place. He was too fatigued to complain  about wearing a diaper, yawning softly as he lay there, thumb in his mouth. Even when his former subordinate mocked him, remarking about what a perfect baby he was with his "widdle hairless wee-wee covered in powder and baby diapers where it belongs", Bill didn't protest at all, simply making a tiny noise and kicking his cute little feet, muttering incoherently about what a big boy he was. His eyes fluttered open and shut, lashes long and feminine, especially cute when paired with his cupid's bow lips. In his thick diaper, as Daddy put ruffled socks on his little tootsies, his curly blond hair messy and hanging in his bright blue eyes, hairless and pale, he looked just like a baby. 

When Daddy Eric patronized him, he didn't react angrily or blush like he usually did; instead, he grunted and pouted like a child, eyes narrowed in a glare that just made him look adorable. Baby Billy allowed the other man to lift him off the changing table when he was diapered and dressed, his upper half bare and hairless, without saying a single word. Yawning, he was lifted to an ungainly stance, his legs separated by the thick crotch of his diaper, thumb straying back to his little rosebud mouth as his former subordinate grabbed him by his tiny hand. Bill just rolled his eyes when he was called "baby Billy", and nodded when asked if he was hungry, rubbing one eye with a fist, "Thirsty. Wan' coffee." He muttered, his eyes drifting shut, forcing himself to open them up before they closed. The man had no choice but to cling to Daddy for support, slipping on the hardwood floor with every ungainly step he took, shivering when he almost fell on his diapered bottom. 

Yawning again, he muttered something inaudible and rubbed his eyes with his fist again. He pointed outside, where he suspected the other man's car would still be, and tugged gently on Daddy's hand, "I'm tired, wan' go home; this was fine before, an' now it's gone too far, asshole. 'm not a fuckin' baby. 'm an adult, with a job an' everything. You're my subordinate an' I'm your boss, so you gotta do what I say or I fire you." His cussing sounded childish and silly; either way, it was jarring, to hear that naughty languge coming out of such a cute little mouth.

• 1 month later...

Eric had to admit little Billy was an unending source of laughs, as he merely babbled around his thumb in response to having his manhood belittled and taped into his soft fluffy diaper. No one who didn’t know the truth would ever suspect he was anything but a real toddler as he grunted and yawned adorably.

“Nooooo,” Eric teased as Billy stumbled toward the kitchen, gripping him tight, “coffee is only for grown-ups, plus it would keep you up past your bedtime. Did your parents let you have coffee growing up and stunt your growth? Is that why you’re so widdle?”

Eric had been waiting for some time for another challenge from his boss, but was surprised at the incongruous lack of fire in the young man’s voice as he again demanded to go home and tried to use his workplace authority to pull rank. The taller man laughed in his diaper-clad antagonist’s face, asking him, “Oh, so it was fine earlier when Daddy changed Baby Billy out of his wet work pants, and when I wiped you clean after you poopied your pull-ups, but now this has gone too far?”

The older man sat heavily in a kitchen chair and pulled his unsteady charge over his lap in one swift motion, leaving Bill helplessly bent over and staring straight at his new high chair as Eric rained down a torrent of angry blows on his padded rear. “You have proven too many times that you’re just a little baby to be talking back to a grown-up at all, much less using naughty language like that! This spanking won’t going to stop until you apologize to Daddy and promise to remember that you’re just his little baby now. And good little boys do not threaten or curse at Daddy.”

When he was satisfied with Billy’s response, Eric stood the crying man up and walked him to a blank kitchen corner. “If you’re so tired maybe you can go to bed without dinner. Instead you can stand in this corner and think about what happens to naughty boys while I get your bed ready.”

Bill whined softly when Daddy Eric teased him, saying coffee was for grown-ups. He scowled after being asked if that was why he was so “widdle”, shaking his head in denial. “No, it’s not! Besides, I’m a grown-up an’ I’m not little! I-I have a job an’ my own house an’ I can drive all on my own!” The small man protested childishly, glaring up at his former subordinate with a frown. 

He squirmed once the larger man grabbed him on his way to the kitchen, and laughed in his face in response to his weak protests. Bill flushed deeply while Daddy Eric mocked him, asking if he’d really gone too far, demanding to know if it had been “fine” earlier when Daddy has changed him out of his wet work pants and wiped him clean after he shat his pull-ups. In response, the diaper-clad man shook his head, pouting like a child. “No, Daddy. I jus’ didn’t wanna make you mad b’fore.” 

Before baby Billy could react, Daddy Eric sat heavily in a kitchen chair and pulled him over his lap in one swift motion. The man cried out when his padded bottom was spanked, kicking and squirming as Eric continued to rain blows down on his sensitive ass. Surprisingly, the spankings hurt quite a bit in spite of the thick padding; the diaper wasn’t doing him any favors.

A few minutes after the brutal spanking continued, the smaller man finally broke down sobbing. Tears streaming down his cheeks, bottom aching through the thick diaper, Bill cried out in desperation, “I’m sorry, Daddy! I’m jus’ Daddy’s little baby, like you said! I’m sorry for bein’ a bad baby an’ using big-boy words an’ talking back to a grown-up!” His entire body trembling with sobs, he cried out, unable to handle the onslaught any longer, “I’ll be good! Please, Daddy, stop!” 

Bill sniffled as Daddy stood him up and led him to the corner, telling him to think about what happens to naughty boys while he got his bed ready. Nodding, he whimpered, thumb straying to his mouth again. He tried to ignore the intense pain in his spanked bottom, which throbbed even through the diaper he had to wear.

Staring at the corner, the tiny man cried, rubbing his eyes with his fists. When Daddy came back, he was tired from all that sobbing. Reaching out with a cute little yawn, the sniffling boy asked for his new Daddy to pick him up, using childish words for once as to not anger the man again, “Daddy, please pick me up?” Baby Billy looked almost cute now, his little baby-doll face sleepy and red, curls of messy blond hair hanging in his big blue eyes. His face flushed for a moment as he gently tugged his sleeve, reaching up. “I’m sleepy an’ I want you t’ hold me. I’ll go beddy-byes after, but I want Daddy t’ snuggle me now. Please?” Bill’s trilling, high-pitched voice was surprisingly natural now; almost as if he’d spoken like this before, perhaps to a different person. He looked the other man over, thumb straying to his mouth once more, and blushed again, biting his nail gently. “I’ll be a good boy for Daddy. I won’t act like a big boy, I promise.” 

“Such an active imagination my little one has,” Eric tousled Bill’s fine blonde locks and acted as if he were making up his former life. “Didn’t you ride in the carseat in the back while Daddy drove, just like you always do?” He intentionally framed his question to be half-true to further confuse his sleepy former boss’s self-perception.

When Billy finally broke down, wailing and saying everything his Daddy demanded of him, Eric slowed and eventually stopped his thrashing. The little man’s time in the corner seemed to do him some good as he cried himself out around his soggy thumb and seemed calmer (if even shriller in voice) upon Eric’s return.

Slightly shocked by Billy’s sudden about-face and request to snuggle with his ‘Daddy,’ Eric narrowed his eyes as he considered if this was some attempt at escape or deception. “You'd better not, I don't want to hear another word about being a big boy out of you. Ok, Baby Billy, you can cuddle Daddy, but after you fall asleep it’s straight to your crib.” He scooped the cherubic little man up in his powerful arms and soon showed him exactly what he meant, as Eric carried his new baby into the new ‘nursery’ he had set up in a guest room.

Every item of baby-furniture, from the crib to the changing table to the baby bouncer had a general purple-and-white theme and looked incredibly soft and cushy. Billy discovered this perception was accurate as Eric laid him down on the changing table and told him to hold still before moving to the closet. “And you’ll need something to sleep in. Take your pick, little one.” He held up fuzzy purple footie pajamas with a snap-crotch and a pink, slightly frilly nightie with a sparkly unicorn design on the front. He knew which little Billy would pick as he tried to salvage his masculine ego but he refused to respond to pointing and insisted Billy ask him out loud to put him in his babyish pajamas. Then he'd be dressed and ready to snuggle up in Daddy's master bed.

Bill nodded drowsily when Daddy asked if he just rode in the backseat while he drove; yes, that’s what he did. He didn’t have the strength to protest, and his memories of what had happened today did involve riding along in the car seat when Daddy was all done working; had he really just made all that up? If so, then why did he remember wearing big-boy clothes earlier today? He’d try puzzling it out later, when he wasn’t so tired. 

When Daddy said he’d better not be bad, and informed him he didn’t want to hear another word about being a big boy out of him, Bill just nodded again, thumb wedged in his mouth. “I’ll be good, Daddy.” He allowed the larger man to pick him up in his arms, carrying him into what he knew was meant to be his nursery. Bill looked around curiously; at least everything looked soft and cushy, and there was nothing too humiliating in this room. Besides, it was all fine because he was just a baby, right? 

Bill sighed happily when he was set down on the changing table; even that was soft underneath him. After Daddy told him to hold still, he did just that, and watched in silence as he walked over to the closet. Daddy Eric told him to pick one outfit between fuzzy purple footie pajamas and a sparkly, all-too-girly nightgown with a unicorn on the front. He pointed to the footie pajamas, only to find that Daddy wasn’t going to respond to pointing. “Want the purple ’jamas.” Bill told him, grabbing for the more gender-neutral of the pajamas with a yawn.

Eric slipped Billy’s frilly baby socks off his feet and helped him into the back-zipping full-body pajamas as the little man’s apparent fugue continued. He once again scooped his new little boy up and carried him to his much larger (and not walled-in) bed in the master bedroom. Eric settled in beside Billy, said “Nighty-night time for you, you tiny terror” and tried to cuddle the exhausted executive to sleep.

“Just let Daddy know if you need a diapee-change,” he said, extensively rubbing its puffy front through the thick purple PJs to check if it was wet or if Billy was currently getting off on cuddling with Daddy. That might explain his sudden change of heart, Eric thought as he spooned his new little one.

Baby Billy allowed his new Daddy to slip the ruffled baby socks from his feet, and didn’t protest as Daddy helped him into the full-body pajamas. He curled up in his muscular arms with his thumb buried in his mouth, drooling while he was carried into the other man’s bedroom. The exhausted executive clung to Daddy Eric when he set him down in the master bed, cuddling up to him with a happy sigh. 

When the man spoke to him, he smiled after being called a tiny terror and drowsily muttered, “Nighty-night, Daddy.” before closing his eyes. He nodded after being told to let Daddy know if he needed a “diapee-change”, simply clinging to his shirt with a smile. The hand brushing the front of his puffy diaper through his thick purple PJs would find an obvious erection poking at it through the diaper; baby Billy was clearly getting off on this. The little smile on his face was telling enough, as well as the redness of his cheeks when Daddy brushed up against the diaper, making him shiver. The diapered executive gurgled and nuzzled his broad chest with his cheek before clinging to the front of Daddy’s shirt again, red-faced and drooling. 

Eric slipped a matching purple paci into Billy's mouth after he murmured his goodnights, then admonished his shuddering new baby for his little boner as he explored it carefully through the padding. "I know you must love finally being treated like the little baby you behave as, but naughty stiffies are like pretending to be a big boy. Little Billy can't be making #3 messes in his diapers, at least not without special permission from Daddy." He finally stopped probing and rubbing at Billy's diapered dick and held the little man's arms to make sure he didn't try to pleasure himself. "Now be good and go beddy-byes."

Billy accepted the pacifier, sucking on it as he lay on the bed in his diaper and pajamas. He shivered when Daddy Eric explored his little boner through the padding of his thick pajamas, sucking the pacifier harder as his face went red with shame and embarrassment. The small, diapered executive squirmed and let out a surprised whine as Daddy pinned his arms at his sides, admonishing him for having a stiffie. He nodded when he was told ”naughty stiffies” were like pretending to be a big boy, though he didn’t fully understand why. It didn’t feel all that bad, and he would usually fight this humiliation more, but his ass stung and he didn’t want to earn another spanking. “Daddy, can you give me special permission tomorrow please? I feel funny...” Yawning, he trailed off, rubbing his tired eyes with the heel of his hand. The little man lay back and sucked on his pacifier until he finally fell asleep, his cute little hands wrapped around Daddy’s shirt, “Daddy...” 

"Maybe if you're a good boy allll day..." Eric knew he had won the day but had little expectation that Billy would prove as cooperative the next day at work. Once the little man had drifted off to sleep, Eric carried his sleeping boss to the nursery and tucked him in to the crib, raising the side and setting up a baby monitor so he could return to his own bed for the night.

• 1 month later...

Bill slept soundly in his new crib, drooling as he rolled onto his back. Pacifier firmly wedged in his little mouth, the small man curled up, letting out a whine. That night, he dreamed of going to work, of striding down the hallway to his private office. As he walked, he became conscious of someone following him, of footsteps just behind him. Bill turned around and demanded, “Who’s there?” Nobody responded at all. 

Someone slammed into him and he fell onto his stomach. He was about to yell, but all that came out was a muffled whine. People had stopped in the hallway; why? That was when he noticed them laughing, pointing at him. The tiny man looked down, and saw that he was wearing nothing but two poofy diapers and frilly baby socks. The diapers wouldn’t come off, no matter how much he tugged and heaved at the sides. Bill ran down the hallway only to slip and fall on his diapered ass, making everyone laugh again. 

He woke up sobbing. Tears streaming down his face, lower lip quivering, he gasped and started wiping the tears from his cheeks. Sniffling, the little man tried sitting up, diaper crinkling all too noisily beneath him. Today...today he had to go back to work, and he’d have to do his job. There’d be papers, forms to fill out, and on top of that he’d need to interact with more people than just Daddy-Eric, he reminded himself, not Daddy-which would be hard. 

Would Eric really force him to go to work wearing this? On top of that, what was stopping him from simply removing the diapers when he excused himself to go to the bathroom? Bill grinned a bit; he might do that. Maybe throw them out when nobody was looking. Hide them in his drawer underneath the pee-covered old pants and other clothes he’d been forced to leave behind in Eric’s rush to leave. He’d refuse to wear diapers, and what would Eric do then? He couldn’t punish him in front of everyone, or go around snooping in his desk again when he was there. He’d simply refuse his generous offer to bring him home after, and then leave by himself, never to be ensnared by the man again. Plan in mind, Bill rolled onto his tummy, yawning. “ ‘m up, Daddy.”