LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood, Enemas & today

1950potty

What were your childhood enemas like?  What did they use?  position?  Punishment or not?  And how does it effect you today?

When I was child my mother would fill the red rubber bag with soap suds before I was in the bathroom, but sometimes when I was there while she filled it.  She usually did the former as I would be begging not to get the enema and if she brought me in later, she would have to hear less complaints.  Too much complaining or resisting and you would end up being paddled.  I was pretty much convinced, so I don't think I was naughty very often.  I would have to take my clothes off and kneel on a towel she put on the floor.  You put your head down and butt up in the air.  She would put in the nozzle and in went the enema.  I would tell her I had enough but it never mattered.  Occasionally she would threat "I can leave in a lot long if you don't quiet down."  That would shut me up.  Eventually the hose would come out and I could sit on the toilet and blast away.

Today some times the memory crosses my brain.  I become aroused and get out the enema gear.  Then other times I am actually constipated and I use the bag.  The enema always causes an erection.  But I am told that is due to pressure on the prostate.  But I sure do find it pleasurable.  I wonder about the connection with mom, my childhood, the childhood bathroom etc.   And ideas or your personal feelings?

Archived