LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lack Of Meets

With all the Ab's and Dl's in the United Kingdom you would have thought that we'd have more meets and things, in America they seem to have parties and other such things. Here in the UK we seem to have very little, what is the reason for this. Are we being oushed down and suppresed by the other Fetishes, or are we just scared. And sit at home wetting our little nappies, hoping for our mummies to put our little training panties on.

Come on we need to get out more.

I would love to meet, i live in the south, central of the uk and everyone seams to be in the midlands, or up north.

Would there be any restrictions if we meet, i.e. dress code, behaviour that sort of thing,

one last thing, would all ab/dl's alike be welcome

Your baby in the south........ :blush:

babyMIKE

I think a meeting would be good. Maybe it could be a "normal" clothing meet at first. Then, when we get to know each other, we could make arrangements for a nappy meet.

I think that fear or ridicule is the main obsticle. We need to know that everyone is genuine and not some idiot who is going to make fun of us.

I would like to try meeting, so let's get on with it

Guest Guest

I think a meeting would be good. Maybe it could be a "normal" clothing meet at first. Then, when we get to know each other, we could make arrangements for a nappy meet.

I think that fear or ridicule is the main obsticle. We need to know that everyone is genuine and not some idiot who is going to make fun of us.

I would like to try meeting, so let's get on with it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i would love to meet up i live in the midlands add me to youe msn carl161287@hotmail.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sarah412005

Hi there im a nappy lover as well i live in bolton im 41 yrs of age and have been wearing nappies since bein small. My girlfriend is 21 yrs of age and she also loves to wear nappies and wet ourselves regularly. We r lookin 2 meet other adult babie's for fun hopefully leading to other things if interested plz cum bak :P

Hi there im a nappy lover as well i live in bolton im 41 yrs of age and have been wearing nappies since bein small. My girlfriend is 21 yrs of age and she also loves to wear nappies and wet ourselves regularly. We r lookin 2 meet other adult babie's for fun hopefully leading to other things if interested plz cum bak
Guest BabySissySelen

no offence to anyone before i say this. but instead of saying would be nice etc, why not do somthing about it?, I mean saying its nice and all that and actully doing it is two diffrent things.... i would but i don't have any free time. its all taken with my course work...

again no offence to anyone when i say that, it just annoyis me that sometimes people say things there going to do and never happen....