LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

"What exactly is the alternative? Pissing yourself in front of everyone in class? If you're worried about people finding out about the diaper,  I did plenty of research and people say it's almost impossible for anyone to tell unless you're flaunting it. If it's a toss up between public humiliation and wearing slightly thicker underwear I'd be very disappointed in you if you chose the former."

@RainbowEclipse

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He thinks about it for a moment, realizing there's little point in arguing with you and decides to attempt a concession. "I suppose that's true. But by that very logic it means that if you do wet yourself again it means that you can't control it and therefore need to seek out an alternative solution, correct?"

@RainbowEclipse

"I'm not giving in. I'll try anything before I try that. Besides. I won't be able to put them on myself at the least of my troubles. I think you're right. I'm gonna take the day off"

She sleeps till around lunchtime when she's woken up by a familiar soggy feeling. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck." She throws the covers off and sees quite clearly what's happened. Quickly her bed was stripped and the covers in the Washing machine to hide the evidence. Walking back into her room. She noticed the note and stopped to read it.

Charlotte.

I will be back around lunch time with some takeout. If you have any preferences please text me. Also might want to let the college staff know you're taking a sick day.

-Cal.

p.s. look under the bathroom sink. I forgot to show you something else I got last night.

@RainbowEclipse

"Ugh. I can't be asked to tell them. They'll figure it out. Something under the sink...?"

Charlotte went into the bathroom and opened the cupboard underneath the sink to reveal...

Inside, still in the package, is a rubber protective sheet with another note attached to it.

If you're going to be sleeping in MY guest bed without taking the "proper precautions" then this is non-negotiable. You want to ruin your clothes, that's your business. But mattresses ain't cheep!

-Cal.

@RainbowEclipse

"Cheers!" She called out. She internally was thinking shit however as she'd planned to get her bedding back on by the time he was back. She could always just lie...

"Oh." He wasn't sure if he believed her, but he wasn't going to press the issue. "Well, when you get done in there, look under the bathroom sink. I got sometime yesterday to protect the bed. Which, evidently, I should've remembered to mention before you went back to sleep this morning. But that's my bad."

@RainbowEclipse