LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

Charlotte laid on the floor. After about 5 minutes she started coming to and wondered what the fuck had happened. That had never happened before.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not for a few years. Back when I lived in Britain. It was rather common unfortunately. It's caused by stress. Speaking of which. I should get to class. I'm already late...."

"kinda figured that one out seeing as I don't drive to school. I get a bus but sure. I'll take a lift. Means I've got an extra 30 minutes to sit down"

Charlotte glared. "Because I try to be independent unless people offer. Asking is greedy" she said taking a seat on the sofa. "I'm really tired all of a sudden."

He came back a moment later with a towel in one hand, likely for cleaning the mess you've made, and a large bag in the other.

"I did a lot of research last night. And the consensus was that until these accidents stop on their own the only real thing you can do is try to, shall we say, contain the damage. After pouring over pages of reviews and advice and cross-referencing them with what was actually available to me, I came up with the best temporary solution."

He pours the bag out onto the coffee table revealing its contents: adult diapers, baby wipes, talcum powder, and diaper rash cream.

@RainbowEclipse

"Funny joke. I'm sorry I'm forgetting to laugh"

Her face had gone very serious and stern.

"I would much rather fail every class than wear something as rediculous as that. No fucking way"

"You're letting the stigma of wearing diapers cloud your judgement. Incontinence is a common issue that affects millions of people worldwide. It's no different than wearing glasses if your eyes are bad. You're having bladder trouble at the moment and need something to help deal with it."

@RainbowEclipse

"That's nice and all. But no. Not happening in this life or the next"

Charlotte slowly walked into her room to change out of her wet clothes.