LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Look.i know I'm being unhealthy to myself. However it's not causing any...." She thought back to the hidden sheets under the bed. "It's not causing any harm and it's for 1 week. I promise!"

"Why would I..." Even though Cal was normally very bad at reading people, he felt the strange sense that she wanted him to tell her to stay up. "Well, you claim to have a lot of homework. And it's still fairly early. Maybe just get a little bit of it done before going to bed?" Hopefully she doesn't bite my head off this time...

Not exactly what you wanted but then again. What did you want Charlotte. You don't even know yourself.

"How about we watch some TV instead. There must be something on"

Cal is thoroughly confused. An hour ago she fought with me over STOPPING her work and now I can't get her to start again! Ugh.

"Do you really think that's a good idea, Charlotte? From what you said earlier you have a lot of homework to get done before your weekend party, don't you?"

Careful Hun. You don't want to start something again. Just make something up.

"I'm waiting for an email before I can continue so there's no rush right now."

(Apologies. I left my phone at my Friend's)

"I'm all for a Crime series. But it needs to be something interesting haha"

Part way through the show he suddenly starts feeling around his pockets. "Where did I put my phone..." He gets up and heads towards his room.

"Hmm... Maybe I dropped it in your room?" He opens your door.

"I don't think you did. But you're welcome to check!"

Charlotte wasn't even thinking when she gave him permission to look around in her room.