LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I took Cooking as an elective my first year. Honestly, if this whole psychology thing doesn't pan out I might go into a more culinary career. I like cooking, it's just so... easy. Whereas the human brain is a challenge yet unsolved by anyone."

He chuckles slightly. "Honestly, you're not that bad. You're not gonna believe this, but I have several classmates with all the intelligence of a four-slice toaster. Sure, they can recite textbooks from memory, but I can't help but feel like they couldn't think their way out of a paper bag."

He sighs. "Let me try explaining it differently: Everyone's brain is wired differently. As such, you can do things easily that I would find very difficult. And vice vera."

"That sort of makes sense. I guess. But why would someone such as you find it difficult to find friends. Maybe you should come with me at the weekend"

"Why a person does or does not have issues socializing is a complex problem with far too many facets to discuss casually. And no, I won't be doing that. But thank you."

"Hence why you don't have any, anything. You need to sort it out Cal. Before no one hangs out with you. Just come out, even if just for an hour?"