LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

"Oh no no no. That's not part of the deal. I'll eat it while I proofread this. I can't just relax with this pile of stuff to do"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal sighs again, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Charlotte, the human brain is like any other system: It can't run at 100% all the time. You need to find a more sustainable pace or you're going to put yourself in the hospital or worse!"

"Hospital doesn't sound so bad. No distractions I guess" Charlotte said chuckling very nervously. "Oh fucking hell. You're right" she said sweeping everything including the laptop onto the floor "FUCK. NO. FUCKING HELL" she picked up the Laptop off the floor. Apart from the fact it now had a crack on the screen. It still seemed okay. But it wasn't to her.

"Fuck saaaaaaake. That's seven hundred down the drain. Ugh, I'm such a fucking idiot"

"I don't know anymore. What's even the point. I might just give up with all this and get rid of the stress to be honest"

He puts his hands on your shoulders. "Let's not do anything too drastic just yet." He thinks for a moment. "Tell you what: let's just sit down on the couch for a few minutes, okay?"

"Whatever.." Charlotte mumbled flopping onto the couch and browsing Facebook on her phone. Sending a few messages before turning the screen off again

"it just seems like alot of work to be honest. And I'm getting frustrated and taking it out on you after everything you've done for me. It's not right"

"Yeah, well, I probably didn’t help by pushing you so hard so soon. Hell, we've barely spoken in 4 months and right away I'm telling you what to do like I'm your Dad or something!"

"I'll tell you what: Why don't we just pretend the last few minutes never happened and start over? *ahem* Hey, Charlotte! Long time no see! I hear you need a place to stay?" He smiles at his uncharacteristically whimsical display.

"yup. Might be the best of ideas." Charlotte glanced over to the desk again. "That workload is going to kill me. I'm sure of it"

"As much as I appreciate the offer. It's for my finals. So I can't have any help with it..." Charlotte said looking kind of down. Help would've been perfect. But it'd also be cheating.