LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I..." How DO I feel about her? I mean, I definitely care about her. And I... wait, why am I not saying this outloud?

"I care for you very much. You've been my best friend since middle school. Really you're the only girl I've ever felt comfortable around. I'm not exactly... romantically inclined. I've never been 'smitten' or anything. I've never fallen in love before. But... maybe I just never learned to recognize it? I mean, if I had to fall in love with someone, I would want it to be someone I feel comfortable around. Am I making any sense at all?"

@RainbowEclipse

He sighs in frustration. "Let me try again: Most people have this light that goes off in their head when their attracted to someone. My light is just... broken." He suddenly remembered something. "Wait! Last night when I tucked you into bed, I felt this strange urge to... to kiss you. Is that the sign I'm attracted to you?"

@RainbowEclipse

• 3 weeks later...

"I don't know, Maybe?"

Charlotte never was good with how humans worked. She found any teaching of it to be boring. And therefore knew the minimal about the Human body and Mind

"I uhh..." he thinks about it for a moment. "I want you to stop fighting me and let me help you. I... I just want what's best for you, Charlotte. But I can't help you if you keep running away from me."

"Well... You can start by trusting my judgment over your own. I mean, I don't want you to be some kind of zombie slave who always follows my orders. But specifically when it comes to your health I think you've shown that you aren't the best person suited to take care of yourself right now."