LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. But the guy I like is standing infront of me. But I can't tell him how I feel. Fuck

"But it's only a night thing isn't it?"

"I mean. I don't think I am. I'm dry right now at least..."

How can you possibly confess your feelings about him not Lot. He must think you're fucking weird

(Not Lot?)

He blinks. I must be going out of my mind! "I have personally witnessed you wet your pants," he thinks for a moment "twice at least! Once was just this morning! I don't know how you expect me to help you if you keep lying to me, Charlotte!" 

@RainbowEclipse

(Ah. I didn’t put that together. Makes sense.)

His anger is suddenly replaced with worry. She... She really doesn't remember? Damn, this is more serious than I thought!

"Yes, Charlotte." He says, concern evident on his face. "You've been having accidents during the day and evidently memory blackouts as well."

@RainbowEclipse

Surely I'd have realised if something was wrong. Maybe it's this headache. Or the heat? Why am I not saying this out loud!?!

when she did eventually talk. It was just a jumbled mess of noise

Great. Now it's just awkward. Way to go. Waterworks in 3..2.. 

They started and didn't stop as she ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

He fucking apologised. Who the fuck says sorry to a love confession

He was frozen until he was halfway across the room. "Charlotte wai-" aaaaand now she's crying in the bathroom. Way to go, Cal.

He waits outside the bathroom door for several agonizing minutes until you stop crying or at least slow down enough to hear him. "Charlotte? Are you okay? Please come out. I'm sorry, I totally that messed up."

@RainbowEclipse

maybe you're overreacting Lot. He does seem really embarrassed by it. I know. I'll unlock the door and he can do the awkward bit.

Clunk as Charlotte unlocked the door. But didn't open it

"I... Charlotte I..." What the hell do I say? I've never been in this situation before!

Wait, maybe that's what I should say?

"I've never had a girl confess her feelings for me before. I'm completely out of my element. I know now that I'm sorry was the wrong response. I just... don't know what the right one is."

@RainbowEclipse

"it's partly my fault. I didn't want to say anything yet. But it's all true. I really really like you Cal. I've had a crush on you for like 2 years"

"Huh. Really?" Nah, Cal. She's just pulling your leg and this is all some practical joke. Of course she's serious, genius! "I mean, I'm flattered!" Nope. Try again. "I uhh, I mean... God I'm such an idiot!" He leans his head against the wall.