LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No no, I meant that as a good thing. As a psychologist in the making I've learned a few things. And one of the ones that stuck out to me was this: You can't help someone if they don't want to be helped. And no one asks for help unless they know something is wrong with them. You've finally reached the place where you're willing to admit you have a problem! And to that I say 'Congratulations.' Because now we can actually start adressing the issue instead of stepping on each other's toes."

@RainbowEclipse

"I thought about that. But my research all but confirmed that over-the-counter drugs--even those designed for this type of issue--almost never work. And the side effects can sometimes make life even more miserable than the problem they were supposed to fix!"

@RainbowEclipse

"Well, depending on which one you go with, it can be any combination of headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, insomnia, trouble passing urine, loss of appetite, dehydration, diarrhea--yes, 'diarrhea' is a side effect of a bladder control pill. Go figure."

@RainbowEclipse

"I still don't see the big deal. It's just slightly thicker underwear. Nobody will ever have to know. Hell, in my research some people actually said they liked wearing diapers! Describing it as 'like sitting on a pillow wherever you go.' So it's got added benefits besides keeping your accidents contained."

@RainbowEclipse