LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(apologies. I'm in Newcastle and signal at my Hotel is less than desired)

I still don't know what to say to you Cal, other than you're treating me like a child. I'm not that much younger than you.

I got out the bath and started to drain it sighing

(Ah. Understandable, I was in a similar situation a few weeks ago. Take your time.)

How am I supposed to help Charlotte if she keeps shutting me out? I'm trying my best but-

His head snapped to the bathroom door as you opened it. She changed her mind? Huh. That's good! Maybe she's not out of my reach yet?

"There she is."

@RainbowEclipse

I went silent. I didn't know what to say I mean. On one hand, his hospitality was amazing but on the other. He was still treating me like a toddler...

"That's good. I'm glad your feeling better. But now I really have to go."

He made a gesture like he wasn't sure if he should hug you or shake your hand, finding neither to be quite appropriate at the moment. So he just awkwardly turned around to fetch his keys from the counter.

@RainbowEclipse

Charlotte practically ran into him wrapping her arms round him and bursting out into tears. It was all a bit too hard and a bit too much for her to process

"Whoa! Charlotte! I..." to say the sudden hug took him by surprising would be an understatement for sure. But he didn't think it best to ask her while she was crying so he just wrapped his arms around her, holding her close and trying to convey his emotional support without words.

@RainbowEclipse

"I just don't know what to do! Help me Cal..." Is what might have been heard without the tears. But it just sounded like a bunch of mumblimg

Surprisingly, he actually caught the gist of what you were trying to say. "There, there. It's going to be okay, Charlotte. I'm gonna help you any way I can. I promise." He spoke all of these things softly into your ear as he rubbed your back gently with one hand while the other held you tight against him.

@RainbowEclipse

"It. It's Just. I'm fucking seventeen Cal. Well Eighteen next month. but this shouldn't be happening to me!. It fucking sucks"

He wanted to say that things would get better. That she shouldn't let herself get so worked up over this stuff. He wanted to say a hundred different things. But he knew that none of them would bring you any peace about your situation. So instead all he could think to say was:

"I'm so sorry all this is happening to you, Charlotte."

@RainbowEclipse

"I can afford to miss this class. You're much more important, Charlotte." Part of the joys of being a mostly-Straight-A student is the ability to skip the odd class without having any real reprocussions. I can always pick up any homework they assigned later.

@RainbowEclipse