LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

The hell? I KNOW I made this bed! What, did she not like the color of the sheets??? Fine. I'll just have to get a fresh set out from under the bed...

And of course, as he went to retrieve a fresh set of sheets he discovered the soiled ones you had hidden under there. And not only that, he discovered Why you hid them.

He stood up and went over to the doorway, not quite sure how to approach this. "Umm, Charlotte?"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte turned and looked at him. "Did you find your phone?" She had a feeling but she wasn't going to let on to anything.

"So... You're suggesting Gremlins came into your room after your nap, peed on your bed and poorly disposed of the evidence? Because if that's what you're saying then I'm beginning to understand why your friend kicked you out."

"I'd rather not talk about it. It's kinda personal" she said tearing up and running into her room slamming the door behind her

"Yeah, I'm in here... Don't come in right now" She didn't want to deal with this right now. She just wanted to forget

"You keep referring to something as 'It.' What does that mean, Charlotte? I don't mean to pry, but whatever it is seems to be hurting you or something and I can't just stand by and watch."

He was silent for a beat. "Oh... have you, uhh, seen a doctor or anything?" Cal had no idea how to respond to that. Especially not when he was talking to a door.

Charlotte came over and opened the door. "They're not much help. Because it's only when I'm stressed. They won't do anything"

"Hmm... maybe I could look into stress incontinence and see if I can turn up any possible solutions? After all, that seems like a more Psychological problem than a Physiological one."