LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

"I uhh..." Damn. What DO I mean by that? "Well, I can make sure you're working as efficiently as possible? Like making sure you actually eat and take regular breaks so your brain doesn't overload?"

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"No, I'm not your Dad. I'm just trying to use my vast knowledge of how the brain works to help you. I had to study neuro chemistry as part if my degree and I can tell you 2 things. 1: Brains don't work too good without food. Obviously. And 2: after about an hour at any particularly cerebral task with no breaks your brain's capacity for comprehension and focus plummet drastically. Right now, the current working model for best efficiency is a 5 minute break every hour. But of course, everyone has different limits."

"I don't need anyone to tell me. Just let me do things my way"

Okay so maybe I did need guidance. But I didn't want to show it. I thrived on my independence. And sure I'd known Cal for ages. But I still wouldn't open up to him.

"And where has doing things your way gotten you? Your grades are declining, you've been kicked out of your apartment, and you just threw a $700 computer on the floor!"

"They'll get better. Jessica was a bitch anyway and like you said. It's just a crack. At least my way will be what is COMFORTABLE to me!"

"FINE!" he gets up and storms off towards his room. "Do it your way! If you're just gonna fight me on everything then there's no point in trying to help you! I don't know why I bothered in the first place. Lord knows you never listen to anybody anyway! You've always gotta do things your way! Well, go right ahead! Just don't come crawling to me when it all blows up in your face!" He slams his bedroom door and locks it.

"No! That's not what I me-" Well done Charlotte. Pissing off more people after the hospitality you've got... "Ugh. I'm just gonna go to bed till someone wakes me" she said going into what was now her room and closing the door. There was no lock on this door. She glanced at the many boxes and just sighed before undressing and getting into bed. And then falling asleep

It took Cal a solid 30 minutes to calm down and process what had happened. Maybe I was too hard on her? I know she can be stubborn, but she's not THAT bad, is she? Besides, with all the stress she's under the last thing she needs is Me antagonizing her.

He decides it would be best to go check on you, remembering what you said about going to bed. He goes to your door and twists the handle, waiting for a reaction and, hearing none, slowly opens the door...

Cal couldn’t help but smile at his sleeping friend. After seeing her so worked up earlier, finding her sleeping so peacefully was a welcome change. He almost didn't want to wake her, but he was also pretty sure she'd freak out about lost time if he let her sleep too long.

He crept over to her bed and gently nudged her shoulder. "Charlotte... Charlotte... You need to wake up." he whispered.

Dad.

After the little tirad in the living room Cal can't help but chuckle at that little slip. Freud would have a field day with that one!

He decides to leave you to wake up on your own while he goes and starts dinner. 

Charlotte woke up finally feeling a bit damp. She looked under the cover in shock. "Oh fuck. Can't let him see"

She quickly got changed and stripped the bed of all linen and panicking, put it under the bed before rushing out to join Cal. "Sorry. I didn't mean to have a go earlier."

"It's fine. I shouldn't have pushed you so hard. You know me: people skills aren't my strong suit."

By now he has started frying up some ingredients for a stir fry. Cal took Cooking as an elective his first year and found himself to be quite the capable chef as evidenced by the delicious smell of frying vegetables and meat filling the air.

"No, you said you only wanted soup. Which I do have and will gladly make for you if that's still what you want? But I must confess I would question the mental facilities of anyone who would choose a can of chicken soup over my cooking."