LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend In Need

Calvin Thorn--or “Cal” as most people called him--was a brilliant second-year Psychology student. His parents were fairly well off financially, so they made sure he had money and a small apartment so he could focus on his studies without worrying about having a job. That being said, he was FAR from irresponsible. He aced all his classes and never went out to any wild parties. He was never what one might call a “social butterfly.” In fact you could probably count his friends on one hand.

One of those friends was Charlotte. Up until recently she had been an above average student. But the stress of her Final Exams is pushing her stress levels over the edge. Her grades have started slipping, she isn't eating or sleeping properly, She's even started having accidents (Although she hasn't told Cal that part yet.) And if that wasn't bad enough, her roommate kicked her out because she was falling behind on rent and chores (not to mention peeing on the furniture.)

Upon hearing all this Cal was stunned. He'd been friends with Charlotte since middle-school. Although they'd fallen out of touch more recently. He figured she was just busy with classes. He had NO idea it had gotten this bad!

He offered to let her stay at his place until she could find a new living arrangement. But he wanted to do more than that. He wanted to help her manage the overwhelming stress she was under. He just needed to figure out how...

@RainbowEclipse

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlotte on the other hand was almost a complete opposite of Cal. HE was a boy, she was a girl. (Could she make it anymore obvious? xD).  He had money, She was broke. He had a house, she had to stay with him. The only thing she really had was the fact that she was always going out. Well, She was until the last 3 months. Exam after Exam after Assessment. It had all been far too much for her.

Finally he heard a knock at his door and went to answer it. She's late. As usual.

He opens the door to let you in. "You're late." Should I tell her I was worried? Would that be weird? I don't want to come off as over-protective right out the gate.

"I just stopped for a drink. Sorry...."

She pushed past and went straight for the workdesk which was already covered in scrap pieces of paper and was soon to be covered even more.

(Late as Usual was kind of a throw away there. Sorry!)

Charlotte slumped down at the desk. "They've given me even more work now, I've had to cancel all my plans this week just to get them done. Why does life have to suck!"

(Yeah, that was my fault. Again, sorry.)

"Try not to get too stressed over it. In 10 years all of this will seem hilarious in retrospect. Oh, and do you have any bags or anything that need to be carried in?"

"I think i've got all the important things. It's just boxes to be fair. If you can get that while I get to work on this!"

If there was anything personal in the boxes Cal didn't notice. He wasn't the most perceptive guy, and besides he didn't want to go snooping through her things.

After about 15 minutes he finally has all your things carried in. "There. Obviously you'll have to organize them however you like. But, uhh, that can wait till later."

"It's 5:36. And you shouldn't be skipping meals, Charlotte. It's not healthy nor is it productive to proper brain function. You'll be a lot more alert and focused if you just take 10 minutes to eat something."

Cal isn't very good at reading people, hence why his social circle is so small.

However, even he has his doubts about the truth of your statement. "Well then why should you start now?"

"Fine. We'll have dinner in about an hour or so. But when we do you are putting the pencil and paper down and relaxing, at least long enough to eat a bowl of soup. Got it?"