LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya decided he wasn’t that wet yet and could hold for a little bit longer. “ I was looking online and I think it would be better for him to eat at aleast baby cereal once a day because he still an adult “ mya said. 

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“ it does I’ll go warm up some food for her she probably going to be hungry “ mya said  going to the kitchen she left angel there knowing he would move. 

“ dada I’m up “ Kayla cried again.

Romeo smiles as he enters the room "hello my pretty princess" he says s he lifts her out of the  crib and bounces her

Angel notices that the grown ups have left he can't get up with that diaper being so thick

Mya heats Kayla lunch up and leaves it on the table for Romeo. She goes to angel so she can change his diaper. “ Someone is soaked yes he is “ mya cooed to him. 

Kayla smiled at Romeo. “ dada” Kayla said.

"My wittle princess ready for lunch" Romeo asks Kayla as he takes her downstairs and sits her in a highchair 

Angel looks up at Mya wondering what she is talking about.  He isn't wet or at least he doesn't remember being wet

Mya takes off angel wet diaper and puts him in a nice dry one with powder. “ okay now time for another nap “ mya said as she laid him down in his crib with his pacifier.

kayla nodded his head.

Mya wounds up the mobile and watches angel for a minute before leaving him to nap in his nursery. “ angel upstairs napping what should we dress him in for his meeting “ mya asked.

kayla was eating the food happily expecting ever bite. 

“ I going to put him in thin diaper “ mya said as she sat down at the table. 

Kayla started to each for her bottle being thirsty after her baby good. She was feeling  a lot younger right now

Mya sits down and pulls out her lapt top to do some class work while Romeo feeds Kayla. After a couple minutes she checks on angel to see if sleeping. 

Kayla drinks her bottle when she done she drops it on the floor spilling the little bit of milk on it. She thinks it funny and giggles.