LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

Mya was a senior in college majoring in culinary She had everything a girl at mya aged could want a perfect boyfriend name Romeo who was majoring in business.  Both of them lived together in there sorority/fraternity it was getting towards the middle of the semester. Mya always wanted kids in her life and so did Romeo they thought it was time to start a family. Mya tried getting pregnant but failed a couple of times. One day while Romeo was searching on the web he found ab. He decided to tell mya about to see if it was something they wanted to do. Mya was interested right away. 

She knew who she wanted to be her babies as well. Angle who majoring in sports he was small and was always playing around in some way he also easily got stressed. 

Then Kayla who was always working hard to get good grades and need to chill sometime. She got Romeo on bored and they were out shopping for there new babies. 

“ Romeo do you think we should make them twins “ mya asked as they were in the store.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romeo was out shopping with his girlfriend for stuff for their new "babies" he was a man who definitely wanted to be a family man but would prefer not to have real children until they had steady jobs. Hence why he did things to make sure he didn't impregnate his girlfriend during intercourse. But when Miya came to him with her idea it was perfect and he was in 100% "no they may probably fit different ages. One could be a baby the other fould be a toddler we don't know yet. Maybe later once we learn more about them"

“ yea your right they will be different. “ mya said as she looked for some cute clothes for her new babies. “ what about there nursery should the share or should it be  separate from each other “ mya asked again. 

"definitely separate since if one of them is a very little baby they will need their own space" he says as he grabs supplies like bottles pacifiers and sippy cups. His scholarship checks came in and the rent for the house has been taken care of so they can splurge on getting stuff for their new babies. He has been a big brother to Angel already since Angel is a pledge for his fraternity. So the two of them already have a bond and Romeo gets things he figures Angel will like. Of course he can already tell that Angel is going to probably be a mommy's baby which he's fine with cause he's also going to have a little princess 

“ I’m so happy angle and Kayla are going to be the cutest. Hopefully they get along with each other “ mya said as she picked out some diapers for both of them wipes rash cream and powded. Mya knew Kayla and she knew she was a little fire ball but also could be really loving.

” Okay I think we have most of everything. We should have there nursery done by tonight “ mya said. 

"Good we'll call them over tomorrow after work" he says as they go and pay for the stuff and go home to their four bedroom house and set up two bedrooms as nurseries  making large baby furniture, painting,  setting up supplies, the whole nine yards.

Mya set up everything they needed around the house as well like a play pen baby gating the stairs and assembling to high chairs. Mya went to bed that night and went to work the next day it was Saturday so she knew they did not have class. She texted Kayla to come over later that night. 

Romeo had a pretty short work day so he went and hung at the phrat house with Angel. Angel was on the school's wrestling club and traveled around. He just got back from a tournament and was very sore so he leaned on his big brother  Romeo throughout  noon. Angel was already an affectionate introverted guy. When he wasn't at school, practice, or work he would just usually be quiet and sit near big brother. Romeo waited for Mya to get off of work so they could introduce the babies together.

Mya got off work and went and picked kayla up from her dorm.  Mya brought kayal to the house she texted Romeo and told her to bring angel over now. Mya started to cook dinner for everyone while she talked to Kayla about school.

Romeo looked to the text and thought to himself  "showtime" he looked over to Romeo who fell asleep on him so he tapped him until he was half awake "hey little buddy let's head to my house my girlfriend  is making us dinner" he sleepishly agreed and they went in Romeo's car and drove over it was about a ten minute drive with traffic so Angel fell back asleep. Once they made it to the house Romeo unbuckled the underclassmen and picked him up and carried him inside "babe I'm home and i brought a special little guest"

(Thanks)

Mya smiles when she hears Romeo. “ oh okay Kayla hear too she just in the bathroom washing up. “ mya says she goes and looks at angle. “ he so cute sleeping like that “ she said in a whisper to Romeo. 

“ dinner almost done over dinner we can tell them “ mya said. 

"Good i can't wait to see my little princess. The little guy wrestled yesterdy so he's pretty tired today. Want me to lay him down or strap him into the highchair" he asked as he bounced Angel and rubbed his back and he  makes cute little whimpers in his sleep

“ in his highchair mine as well get him used to it “ mya said. She smiled at her little baby. “ he might be sad but I’m not going to let him wrestle anymore “ mya said. 

Kayla came down stairs she saw Romeo a couple times before she smiled at him. “ hi Romeo “ 

"Oh boy that's going to be a fun conversation to have what about his job at the rec center?" Romeo asks as he walks over to the table where the highchairs are. They made special highcjairs with five point harnesses for wild babies. He straps in the arms legs and even crotch before placing the tray in place

“ maybe haven’t thought about that one “ mya said she noticed kayla looking at the high chair and angle “ hey Kayla come here will talk in a minute “ mya said going to grab the food. She sat down at the table and fished out Kayla food. 

Kayla was staring at the high chair with some boy in it. She was kind of jealous of the sleeping boy and how gently Romeo cared for him. “ thanks for dinner”

Romeo smiled at Kayla and sat on the other side of her. He decided he'll feed Angel once he wakes up. "So Kayla my girlfriend noticed you've been having a hard time handling  school life. We have a solution that could help you. We could also get you out of the dorms" he said already selling her before even really explaining anything 

Kayla took a bite of food. “ yea it has been stressful. So I could use some help. You could I hate living in the dorms it’s just to much at times “ Kayla said. 

Mya set angle food aside and waited for him to wake up. 

"Yes you could live with us free of charge just under one condition you have to live as our baby daughter" Romeo says cutting to the chase. He looks to her with a father like smile as he reaches around and rubs her back. He could tell she was enjoying the food more than those fast food joints on campus this will help sell their offer more

"Diapers, pacifires, dresses, cribs, bedtime stories, cuddles, getting fed yummy meals like this, less school and work, everything taken care of. The whole nine yards. What do you say?" He made sure she heard the parts of less work and everything taken care of knowing those must be music to her ears.

Kayla started to smiled about less school and nice meals. “ okay I’ll do it  so will you guys be like my parents “ Kayla said smiling. 

Mya looked at the time she went over to the highchair and decided it was time for angle to wake up. She went over to him. “ angle wake up sweetie” mya asked. 

"Yes we will princess from now on you're our little girl.  would you like dada. To feed you the rest of your din din?" Romeo says pulling her to his lap

Angel slowly woke up and looked around he has no idea where he is or why he is there his vision is hazy at first as he wakes up and his body feels tired and weak

“ yes please “ Kayla  said as she opened her mouth to be fed. She like being on his lap and eating her food. 

Mya smiles at angle seeing he’s confused. “ you have nice nap baby “ mya asked 

He feeds her fork by fork of her dinner as he bounces her on his knee and rubs her back. He even holds a cup of water to her lips for her to drink then wipes her  mouth

Angel shakes of the cobwebs and  looks around "what's going on. Where am i? Who are you?" He asks then sees big brother  Romeo in the back with some girl in his lap

“ you at Romeo house buddy. And you know me buddy it’s mya. And your here because we want you  to become our baby boy “ mya said to him. She looked over at Romeo

kayla was full off a couple bites. “ all done” Kayla said.