LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

Romeo smiled at her as they got in her room "you need a nappy pumpkin." He lays her on the changing table and gets most of her clothes off and goes to get the training potty. "Okay baby girl can you use the potty for dada?"

Angel actually was hungry he didn't drink the bottle in his crib at all and as far as he knew he was going to resist drinking this one as well. So he just layed there ignoring her

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya picked angel up when the bottle was done she teased it near his mouth. “ come on I know your hungry” mya said to angel. 

Kayla looked at Romeo she tried to pee but did have to. “ no peeper. No nap”  Kayla said. 

"Yes nap princess. Since you couldn't go pee pee dada is putting you in a nini diaper just to be safe" Romeo says as he gets said diaper out

Angel turns away trying to reject the bottle when his stomach growls from not eating since breakfast 

“Come on it’s new formula  “ mya said seeing if she could play angel she knew he was hungry because he didn’t eat breakfast. 

“ I don’t want to “  Kayla whined as she yawned she put her thumb in her mouth and started to suck she was trying to fight sleep.

Mya our the bottle in his mouth happy he would drink instead of starve she hoped she would have milk tomorrow for him. 

Kayla whines a little but when he’s done she looks so tired. 

Mya let’s angel drink the bottle when he’s done she sits him up to burp. “ lets try another nap “ mya said as she patted his back. 

Kayla kept fighting going to sleep but shortly after she fell asleep. 

Romeo watches her sleep for a while and slowly puts a paci in her mouth and winds up her mobile

Angel lets out a big burp and spits up on Mya a little and whines at having to take another nap

"Yeah it would probably make things easier. I'll order one big enough for them on Amazon. We're lucky they're both pretty short." He says then tickles Angel's belly "of course this one is a strong little baby. Hims gonna get a nap nap soon and get a bathy so dada can dress him for chapter tonight yes hims is"

Mya looked down at angel as Romeo cooed at him. “ I was trying to put him down but he didn’t want another nap. He can take one before dinner. Don’t forget to tell them he was staying with for now on” mya said 

"Yeah we will get to have so much fun together and a lot of family bonding time together." Romeo says putting he puts arm around his girlfriend.

Angel lays back and puts the teething ring in his mouth and chewed on it not thinking of anything else to do with it

“ yea we will since the holidays are coming up we are going to have to spoil are them “ my said as she sat back on the couch. 

She watched as angel chewed the teething ring. “ it’s like he really is teething”