LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College family ( private)

Lillybaby

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mya turns the baby monitor on and goes downstairs she sees Kayla and smiles. “ morning princess” mya said kissing her head before going to see Romeo. 

“ morning honey “ mya says pouring some coffee. 

"No baby you're too little it won't sit right in your tum tum. Come on here comes the airplane" he says as he waves the spoon around 

Angel opens his eyes and whimpers rubbing his eyes and looks around 

Kayla starts to laugh at the face and that’s when here dada got her. She gave look like how could you. She swallowed the food wanting more. 

Mya takes Gabe our checks his diaper and decides he’s fine then brings angel down stairs. She grabs the breakfast bottle and starts to feed him. 

"That's my good baby here comes another airplane will the hanger open" makes airplane noises as he gets to her mouth

Angel lays back in Mya's arms and suckles down the formula. It was quite filling but tasted yucky but he's so hungry he would eat anything 

Kayla continues to eat the baby cereal not giving anymore problems. 

Mya was happy angel was drinking his bottle happily feeding him. “ Romeo I think we need different formula for this baby” mya tells him.

"We'll take a family trip to the pharmacy today" he says as he takes the bottle away and gets Kayla out of the high chair and sits her on the floor "go to mommy while dada cleans the kitchen you may need a change princess"

Angel finishes the bottle and looks away with milk all around his mouth

Mya smiles and wipes angel milk off. “ sounds good with me they need fresh air anyway” mya says she puts angel on her hip the takes Kayla hand. 

“ I’ll change them both this little boy is wet “ mya says. 

Kayla holds her hand. “ wet “ kayla says.