LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy

Hey everyone,

i'm brand new to this forum and have a few questions that maybe you can help me with. I have the whole changing the diaper down but my baby tells me he likes to be humiliated during roleplay. I don't even have a clue on what he wants to hear when he says this, i'm afraid of saying something that is too harsh or not harsh enough. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight into what my baby may want to hear when he says he wants to be humiliated or talked dirty to?

Without knowing him (or at least knowing more about him) it would be hard to guess. But I assume you've already asked him, and he's finding it difficult to go into more detail because he finds it embarassing to admit this fantasy in such detail.

So let me pass along as a suggestion something my mommy has done to me on a few memorable occasions. Diaper him, put him in a submissive posture such as kneeling or sitting in a tiny toddler-size chair, make him wet or even mess, if you like ,so he's feeling vulnerable... then firmly order him to tell you his fantasy in full detail, including all the things he imagines you saying to him. Don't let him equivocate; ask him questions and demand that he answer them all. This will not only get you the information you're looking for, it'll probably be pretty exciting for him.

Guest John_Q_Sample

As a diaper lover who loves to be humiliated I can only offer suggestions of what I find exciting and hope that your guy has the same tastes... hell, we're all different, but try them out and communicate with him at non-diapered times about what did and didnot work for him.

Some of my favorite humiliating diaper play activites:

1) Waiting unexpectedly when I get out of shower, with diaper in hand to diaper me.

2) Reminding me that if I like being treated like a baby then I'm gonna have to wear a diaper like a baby.

3) Tease me by diapering me and not letting me touch you while you please yourself infront of me... remind me that babys don't do this and I wanted to be treated like a baby.

4) Diaper me or make me diaper myself and then make me wear it most of the night while we do normal stuff like watch tv, etc. The anticipation alone is insane...

5) Make me play with myself in front of you, hand in my diapers. Even more humilating when you make me do this with a pacifier in my mouth (and force me to keep it in...) When I'm ready to finish, encourage me with "Come on, mess up your diaper like a big baby!" Make sure you watch and gigle the whole time. That should be easy... after all, a grown man does look silly playing with himself in a diaper.

6) Always make quiet comments in grocery store when passing diapers about wether I want or need them. Or better yet, make me wear under my clothes when we go to grocery, movies, etc.

7) You know the excitment is going to cause a little "sexual messing", so always ask if my diaper is "messy" ...especialy when out in one of the places mentioned above.

8) Instead of sex, try dry humping me through my diaper once in awhile (perfect if you have period and wanna get off without getting naked).

9) Diaper before bed and withhold sex till morning, wake me up with diaper sex.

10)Tease me about it "Look at you in a diaper like a big baby! Does the baby like his diaper?" Use of a teasing baby voice is quite effective (kinda like when you were younger, if ya got upset others would go "AWWW, ya gonna cry?!?" in sarcastic baby voices). Tell me how "nasty" or pathetic I look.

11) Make fun of my little manhood (penis) and it's size.

12) Remember, most important... when I am diapered, YOU are the boss and I will not only do everything you tell me but I will beg to. To rephrase- this may come in handy, if you want me to do something, anything, put me in a diaper and it will most likely happen.

Again these are just my favorites (that is why I worded it diaper ME.. first person) but if your guy is into the humiliation part he'll probably enjoy them as well also. Good luck and good for you, for being so understanding and willing to experiment!

Hope your little man likes these scenarios! :thumbsup:

Hey everyone,

i'm brand new to this forum and have a few questions that maybe you can help me with. I have the whole changing the diaper down but my baby tells me he likes to be humiliated during roleplay. I don't even have a clue on what he wants to hear when he says this, i'm afraid of saying something that is too harsh or not harsh enough. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight into what my baby may want to hear when he says he wants to be humiliated or talked dirty to?

Talk to him about what he wants and expects, you will both be less than happy until you know what each other want and need.

Forcing him to tell you can be part of the humiliation. Do it while he is diapered and force him to tell you. If he starts mumbling or whispering make he say it clearly and loudly while looking at you straight in the eye.

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for all your help, the suggestions definitely sound good and i will be sure to try them out and talk with him.

Although it may seem extreme, in my experience, there has never been anything more humiliating than the threat of public exposure. A trip to the beach, with the baby wearing nothing but a tee and diaper and bonnet. Or even to the mall and forced to suck a pacifier during the whole affair. Even if it never comes to happen, the mere threat is usually enough to get a hum/freak off. Use your imagination. He's a baby. Treat him like one. No excuses and no escape.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup: