LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the community!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and community. I've been into abdl a long time but have been too  shy to say hi. I like lots  of other things too like miniature dollhouse replicas, writing, and studying neurobiology. I'd love to make some friends irl and online.  B) Excited to meet y'all!

Hi and welcome to the site. Nice to meet you, glad you decided to join us. Being a bit shy is understandable, no need to worry here though. Pretty good bunch of people. Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Do you build dollhouse replicas, or like to model them/design them? Would there be, a mini adult baby nursery, in a dollhouse?  Lol, only kidding, but interesting idea. 

Hi there I don't have you feel Squeaks nest? Sorry I said your name wrong Maps lay horrible with names cell my apologies Awesome very very badd spell or so I just joined up to actually Normally I used to come up here and just read stories every once in a while I've been a Into this for a little bed but not really too far into it I just I was just and kind of scared to talk to someone or talk to people in general Male I actually because of the stories I read on this form if I'm being honest But then I cannot tell myself that you know these are that's fiction in people are people and not fiction And I just made myself sound like a moron probly my apologies read welcome to the E I have setting my Thing II guess that's what you call it II don't even know that It seems I'm rambling now so I hope you have a good one arm Message me to say Hi I guess site I don't even know what I'm supposed to say to you I'll be honest And have a good night Tia