LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

He wheels you into class. There are several "normal" looking students as well as some with very pronounced disabilities. Including a girl in a wheelchair who, despite being older than you, has barely the mental faculties of a toddler.

soft sobs. a few tears. First time I have been around these many people at one time. I was in therapy for about a month. I just recently got out of the hospital. 

The doctors said I was physically ready to go back to school with my peers. But mentally they had no 'medicine' answer, they said, "We won't know until we try it." 

Now here I am in the class. Confused. Scared. Alone? As these feelings of being in a room with my peers. These feelings overwhelm me. I try not to hold back. I try not to make scene. crying  a little more. 

Brett motions for the teacher to continue with class and not draw attention to you. He rubs your back and whispers "It's okay. You're safe. I'm here. There's nothing to be afraid of."

I really like his soft touching and rubbing my back and whisper. I can't fall for him I tell myself. The wet tears run down my face. I struggle to wipe them.

"I'm sorry," i say. still a little sobbing "I can't help it." 

"I don't get it" I screamed maybe a little too hard. As some students looked over at us. The whole room went kinda silent. 

I was so nervous. I started to cry. Some of the older boys in the back laughed 

"Hey now, it's okay Matthew. Nobody thinks you're stupid." He looks at the teacher "I think our little friend here could use a few minutes." He whells you out of the classroom.

“I’m sorry for acting up” breaking the moment of silence between them. 

I just want to spend time alone with Brett get to know each other. Jackie seems cool too. I just don’t like her as much as I do Brett. 

As we approach the nurses station I got to thinking I wonder if he would do things that Justin does? 

Seeing that you've calmed down a bit, he comes around in front of you before entering the Nurse's office. "Is there any particular reason you wanted to see the nurse? Because if not there are plenty of other places we can go to just chill and relax between class."