LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

"One last thing." The aunt has said. "Besides matthew is getting worried we have to get back to him. As you know he can't feed or dress himself. He has also lost his ability to control his blatter. He is very nervous about this. Doesnt want to talk about it. Why you must take him to nurse station to have him checked and changed. He does wear diaper and he hates it." 

If Brett was surprised he didn't show it. He had seen Special Needs children who needed diapers or caths when he was in training. Still, He felt sorry for the poor kid. "I'll keep an eye on his... diapers and make sure to take him to the nurse when he needs it. And don't worry, I'll make sure he knows it's not a big deal and that I'll be as discreet as possible."

The aunt smiles. Becoming more fond of Brett. She has been reassured. The grandma too. 

Principle ends the moment of silence. "I guess we should get back to him?" 

They enter back into the room. They were only gone for a few minutes. But Matthew was angry and crying with the receptionist.. "Your lying. you said they would be back shortly. Where are they." he continues to cry with his anger. 

The Aunt is reassurred. Maybe he does have what it takes. She thinks, I hope he realizes what I mean, by 24/7.

"I don't remember when you left." crying. Matthew has very bad short term memory loss. "I don't want to be here." 

He doesn't remember when we left? Man, this kid has it rough!

He lifts a finger to your lips. "Shh shhhhhh, it's okay, Matthew. I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna spend the whole day with you. Taking you to class, helping you study,  doing anything that you need. I'm here for you, buddy."

Brett immediately sees the kids and approaches them. "Didn't your parents ever teach you to knock? We're in the middle of something here!" He bellows angrily at the snickering youths.

They quiet down. I am still upset. “Please Aunt Kristen. I don’t want to go. I dont want to go” 

I start to kick and screme more. Crying more. The aunt has wisperied into Brett ear that when I’m upset like this it might be a good idea to go to nurse station and get my nappy checked? 

He nods to the Aunt and comes over to you. "Hey now, it's okay. Why don't we take a little trip down to the nurse's office? Make that the first stop on the grand tour and while we're there she can get you checked out, okay?" He comes around to the back of your wheelchair and begins wheeling you towards the nurse's office.

As the wheel chair is being pushed out and towards the nurses office. I'm in the main hallway. Classes is about to start. The hallway is mostly clear. There are still a few students. crying. "I don't want to be here. I don't want to be here." continue to move my hands and legs. "Please I want to go home." 

The kids stare but don't say anything while I make my scene. Shortly, still crying. kicking. and screaming. We enter into the nurse office

He wheels you into the nurse's office. "Here we are, Matthew. This is the nurse's office. I'll be taking you here twice a day or more if you feel like you need to come here for... any reason." He avoids saying explicitly and whispers to the nurse what the situation is.

(Do you want me to play the nurse or you play her?)

Brett leans down so he can look you in the eye. "Hey now, it's okay buddy. Your grandma is safe at home and she'll be waiting for you after school." (She didn't come to the school, right? It was just the aunt?)

"Well, I'm sure Nurse" he looks at her name tag "Dixie will be just as gentle as Justin."

She comes over and lifts you onto a gurney. "Alright, let's see how your diaper's doing." She says as she pulls your pants down exposing your diaper.

Feels ashamed. Brett just heard that I wear a diaper. Cries. “I hate it here.” 

Pants are pulled down. Nurse Jackie ask for assistance to get my shoes offf and pants off. 

I continue to sob as I see the diaper is soaked. “Everyone will know” 

(Nurse Jackie? I named her Dixie. Or is Jackie a separate nurse?)

Brett comes over and tries to comfort you. "Nobody has to know about your diapers as long as we stay on top of it and make sure they don't leak. You actually aren't the only kid in diapers here if you can believe that?"

He didn't actually know that for a fact. But he knew enough about SE to know that it wasn't uncommon for at least a few children to be diapered either due to physical or mental limitations.

(Jackie it is, then! I actually like that name better too.)

"I know you can't, buddy. Which is why there's nothing to be embarrassed about. The only people who would make fun of you for being incontinent are immature bullies. Now, do you want me to give you a little privacy so nurse Jackie can change you?"

"Indeed I did. Okay." He takes your hand. "I'll stay right here and try not to look as she cleans you up." He nods at the nurse. "Go for it." Then turns back towards your face as Jackie untakes your diaper and begins wiping you.