LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Freshman Year

It's so weird. I enjoy the feeling of being helpless. I feel like they care. Yeah they are doing their job but it feels different. Like they actually care. I smile down as brett finishes with my shoes. There is something about him touching my feet that I like.

"I get frustrated and overwhelmed easily. I don't want to go to class. I don't want to deal with other people today."

He puts his hands on his hips. "Whoa there! Back that up a bit. other retards? What exactly is that supposed to mean? I would think you of all people would be the last person to judge, Matthew!"

He knew he probably shouldn't be so hard on the boy, but he also would NOT tolerate that kind of talk from anybody! He expected that kind of thing from high school bullies, but not from Matthew!

shocked at the loud voice. I took it kinda hard.

starting to choke a little. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry...Its just when I left school i was normal. I had normal friends. I was ok in class. I could talk and not take too much personally..." crying a little. 

"But my life has changed. no summer. no hanging with my old friends. I can't even eat a pizza on my own...my life is over." sobs a few more

Brett immeasurable feels guilty and puts his hands on your shoulders. "I'm sorry I yelled at you lile that, Matthew. Your life is not over. It's just... entering a different phase. Plenty of people go through Special Ed and Physical Therapy and go on to live normal, happy lives. That's all I want for you, Matthew. A chance to live life on your own terms."

Softly smiles, “yeah.” 

Secretly I like the everyday attention I get from this cute intern. “I’m sorry too...” a moment of silence. 

Starts to cry...”I miss them. Everyday I miss them. Why did I live. Why.” 

The hug means a lot. I love his attention and that he cares we have only met today. In the middle of our hug, the nurse interrupts to remind that I need to get to class. But to be back for therapy later in the day. 

"Thank you, nurse." Brett says as he breaks the hug. Honestly,  he hadn't expected to be that physical on the first day. But one of the things in his training that he took to heart is that Every child has unique needs. There's no Universal Formula for Special Children. Hell, that's kinda what Special Ed is all about.

"Alright kid, let's get you to class." He starts pushing you down the hall.

He stops and kneels down beside you. "Nobody expects you to function at the same level as before the accident. We're here to help you become the best you can be. Maybe you'll never reach past a 5th grade level? Maybe you'll recover full brain functionality? But we'll never know unless we try, will we?"

"yeah." Brett does have a point. During the time in the hospital my assessment scores were in the mid 3rd grade level. The idea is to 'mainstream' my social skills. Being in classes with peer students my age. "I'm gonna bring the whole class down."