LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Evil Schemes (Open)

This is just some context so this roleplay can have some background and better understanding on who the characters are and whats going on. Keep in mind, it may sound like its headed where You think its going to go, but not quite. I'm gonna twist it around a little bit. 

Please no harm (like cutting or hitting) or sexual activities! 
_________________________________________________________________________________________

It was Arts and Crafts class. The teacher, Ms. Spark was at her desk reading a book, as some of students worked on their assignments. Those who were hard working and minded their own business. The rest were in a small group interacting with each other. One of them were in the middle of an justified plot against one of the bullies of the school (names up to You), that just so happened to be sleeping in the corner of the room without a care in the world. A couple of the girls in the group fell victim to the bullies evil schemes and it was time for a taste of his own medicine. One of those girls was Jessica, age 13.

Eventually the young girls figured it out. It was a perfect opportunity to put his hand in warm water as he slept and have him hopefully wet himself if plans went accordingly. This would embarress him in front of the whole class when the bell rang and everyone got up to leave. So Jess got up, and headed for the sink. She grabbed a cup from the stacks that was off to the side and started filling it up with warm water. She didn't have to worry too much about looking suspicious doing this, it was a Arts and Crafts class after all. But she did make a conscious effort to make sure no one was watching when she stuck the kids hand in the water. So far so good.

The bell rang after everyone had already put their supplies away and everyone got up from their seats. Including the bully. It didn't take very long for someone to notice the wet spots on the young mans pants. "LOOK EVERYONE!" one of students yelled, pointing. "HE WET HIS PANTS!" Then everyone joined in laughing. Jess couldn't help but to chime in. "Looks like he can use one of my sisters diapers!" He shamefully ran out before everyone else without a word.

Later that day, Jessica started walking home. She had to do her homework and enjoy some time to herself. She had a baby sister who she loved (age 3 and still in Pampers), and 2 very caring parents. The 3 of them were away on a 2-day vacation, partially to give Jessica some space and enjoy herself. She planned on having a great night. Little did she know,  someone in her Arts and Crafts class ratted her out to the bully and the bully followed her home from a distance. He had plans for her and it helped knowing she had a baby sister, which meant there were baby supplies in the house. Perfect for her own humiliation. 

Once home, Jessica opened the door and closed it behind her. She was so tired after the long day she forgot to lock the door. 

Robert knew that something was up when he realized his hand was wet, and he knew that there was no way he could have done what happened in a million years unless somehow, someone had set him up.  Maybe they poured water on him or something.  He felt his face all red just the same regardless of what had happened, and he contronted the first one to draw attention to his wet pants and forced her to talk.  She didn't know exactly what happened, but told him about the group that were talking at the back of the class.

In time, he found out who the dog was, and now, he intended on showing her what a juvenile she had been, and what a mistake it was to target him with such a babyish trick.  He was going to show her who was boss for once and for all, but he didn't want to do it by hitting her.  First of all, she was a girl!  He couldn't be caught hitting a girl.  Secondly, since she was a baby, in his mind, pulling such a prank, he couldn't hit a baby!  Maybe he could show her how a baby should be treated though.

He skipped his last class, knowing where her locker was, and he waited for her so that he could trail her home.

"So, you think you are so clever," he breathed to himself.  "I'm going to find out where you live... and...."

He saw her approach her house, but there was no car.  Did they only have one car?  Was her dad at work?"

He waited a few minutes, by which time, she might have started to take a nap, who knows, but as for him, he peeked in windows here and there, and eventually figured out that the house was empty except for her.

He walked up to the front porch thinking to knock, but then held his hand before making a sound.  Instead, he tried the handle.  It turned!  It was unlocked!  Perfect!

He slipped into the house and saw the entrance way....

(I'm not sure if she is asleep or where she is, so I'll wait here for more information first).

The young girl set her backpack on the couch in the living room as she made her way to the kitchen. She figured she would get something to eat before she worked on her homework. Good for energy, she thought. Jess opened the door to the refrigerator and saw there was already 2 dinners prepared by her parents. Her favorite-spaghetti!

She took one and heated it up in the microwave. Once finished she set it down on the kitchen table. Her parents would never let her eat in the living room. She sat down and began to eat. 

(The kitchen was far enough from the main entrance to the house that she didn't hear or see Robert come in)

Robert silpped through the house until he saw the girl in the kitchen making her dinner.  He then thought that maybe he had a chance to slip up to the second floor without her hearing him, and he quietly climbed the stairs.  He looked through the rooms trying to figure out which room was hers.  It didn't take long for him to figure it out because the parent's room had the biggest bed and the clothes in the closet were too big for her, and also had men's clothes.  The ohter room had a baby bed in it and... Wow!  Baby stuff!  And then her room!

He smiled to himself.

He slipped into the hall and looked both ways to make sure, but she should have still been eating.  He slipped into the baby's room, and pulled out some diapers, but they were rather small.  He wasn't sure if she would fit into one or not.  He shook his head thinking that maybe the diapers wouldn't work, but there were other things he could try.

He went into the bathroom, and he saw a note on the bathroom door.

-Honey, we wanted to make sure you got this note, and since you use this all the time after school, we thought you'd see it here.  We have placed some shampoo and rinse on the tub for your use and we have replaced the soap.  Clean towels are in the towel closet, and you should have enough clean clothes for the next week in your room.  Please don't have any wild parties, and we will see you soon.  

By the way, we think you probably already found it, but we have made you dinner for the next three nights, and there is cereal and other snacks in the fridge for you.  You are welcome to eat anything you want.  Oh, and we put fifty dollars in your desk for you just in case.-

Robert got an idea.  

He took all of her clothes out of her dresser leaving her with only one pair of panties and one pair of jeans.  He then went into the baby room and found a rather large looking shirt for the baby, and he put that shirt with Elmo on it in her shirt drawer.  Then he moved all her other clothes into her parents' room and hid them behind the bed.  He figured she'd respect her parents' privacy and not go in their room.

He took the note, of course so she wouldn't know.

Then he went to her desk and looked in it until he found the fifty dollars.

He then slipped into her parents' room, and behind the bed, started looking through her panties.

"She embarrassed me at school," he thought.  "Fine.  The whole school thinks I peed myself once, but her parents are going to think she wets her pants all the time when I'm done."

He got all of her panties out and stuffed them in his bag.  He would take care of these later.

It took some time to do that, so he wasn't sure how long she was going to be in the kitchen eating.  Would she be doing her homework soon?

Once finished, she put the plate in the sink. She would worry about cleaning these dishes later. It's not like her parents would be coming home soon anyway.

Plus she had more important things to take care of. Such as homework. She hated it but she also wanted good grades. Otherwise, she would be grounded by her parents for not being reponsible. She wearily grabbed her backpack and headed upstairs. 

Robert heard her on the steps, and he kept really still for a few minutes, waiting for her to pass by and go into her room or the bathroom.  He had left her room almost the same way he found it, so he hoped she wouldn't notice anything strange until she went looking for clothes.  Then, maybe she would think her mom just forgot to do her laundry, but there were the missing panties.  He hoped that would be too embarrassing for her to talk about though, so hoped she wouldn't report a burglary to the police since she might have to tell them that her panties were missing among her other clohtes, but nothing else.

Once she had passed, he continued to sort through her panties.

After a while, he slipped into the hall and back downstairs to where the kitchen was.  He saw that she had left the dishes dirty in the sink.  Now, what a bad little girl....

He slipped outside quietly pulling the door just to, so it wouldn't make any noise, and then he phoned his parents from outside.

"I'm sorry, but Jack really needs my help," he said calmly into the phone.  "I'm spending the night at his place so I can help him prepare for a test tomorrow."

Now, with his parents out of the way, he opened the door carefully to sneak back in.

He made sure she was still not down stairs moving carefully and quietly until he got to the kitchen, and then he turned the water on very low so it didn't make much noise, and he started to wash dishes.  Normally, he hated doing dishes, but he wanted to put the girl on edge.  He figured she would have remembered not doing them, so this should drive her insane.

He then made a puddle in the chair using some warm water and on the floor around it.  He wasn't sure if it would dry up before she came back down, but maybe it would still be damp enough that when she sat in it, she would think she had either just then, or maybe earlier without realizing it, peed her pants.  He wasn't good at the warm water bit, but he had a crafty mind in other ways.  She was going to live his nightmare, and when her parents got back, they would see a drawer full of wet panties if he had anything to say about it.

Passing her baby sisters room, she headed for her room. But before she entered, something hit her so she went back to retrace her steps. Her sisters room was open. Strange, she thought. She and her parents always kept the doors closed whenever they weren't occupied. She shrugged it off as a accident. Must've forgot to close it when her parents left. Without looking in the room, she closed to door begin her. 

Back in her, she turned on some music on her stereo and plopped on her bed do she can take our her backpacks contents. She took our her books and papers and set them beside her. Jessica sighed to herself. "Oh the joys of growing up..."  

Robert eventually finished with the dishes and left them to dry in the drainer.  And then he slipped up the steps again, very quietly and carefully.  Making it to the parents' room, he pulled the door quietly closed again and listened at the wall to see if the girl was moving around.  There was music playing, so he decided to give it a while longer.  The last thing he wanted, was to get caught in the house before he was ready to spring his trap on her.

He was going to make her think she peed herself before he got caught in the house.  

Then, he would make up a wild thing like not seeing the cars out in the driveway after eight, he thought maybe he could steal something when she caught him in the house, but then he would point out her wet pants, and tell her something about the police finding out, and that he would direct them to her laundry so they would see he had not broken in, but rather was hired to babysit her because she acts like a little kid, or if she doesn't want that to happen, then she could just go along with what he did, and he wouldn't steal anything....  That was his plan, anyway.

(Sorry for my crappy grammar/spelling in the last reply. Lol I was in a rush getting ready for work.)

Jess grabbed her school work and sat them at her desk on the other side of the room. Before she sat down though, she took off the backwards hat she wore and put them near the edge. Then, using her Bluetooth stereo, she started playing some hard rock. She thought that if girls found out she was into that kinda stuff, they would find it weird. But she was a tomboy and could care less about what they thought of her. Eventually Jess plopped in her cushioned desk chair with another sigh.

A couple hours had passed, she had already gotten her math done and was about half way thru her English. Almost done, she thought. The problem was, she was drifting to sleep. Her eyelids falling shut and jerking herself awake every couple of minutes. 

Robert started to get bored of waiting after a couple of hours, so he decided to take a chance and peek in on the girl to see what was happening.  She had not really made any noise, but then with the music up so loud, he doubted he could have heard it.  He also realized that the group she usually hung out with was not into that kind of music.  Maybe if he swiped one of her CDs, hopefully with her name on it, he could 'drop' it at school right where she sits and maybe a few of the others will notice the CD.

However, at the present, the concern was to check on her without getting caught.  He had to be really careful.

He looked under the door first, and noticed that she was facing away from him in her chair, though he couldn't really see much.  He cracked her door open and peeked in, and saw her starting to fall sleep.  This was perfect.  If only he could get her wet without her noticing....

He crept back to the parents' room and looked in his bag behind the bed.  He saw a squirt bottle in there and a lemon.  Perfect.

He slipped down to the kitchen, tested his aiming with the sprayer, and then checked how far he could shoot it from.  Yes, he could reach her chair from the door, he was sure of it.  He squeezed some of the lemon juice into the bottle, and then he filled it with warm water before shaking it to mix the scent of the lemon in.  He hoped that maybe the strange smell will help confuse her and make her think she had indeed peed.

He slipped upstairs and opened the door just a crack again, to see if she had fallen asleep yet, or if she was still fighting sleep.  He would take his time in sneaking in, wetting the back of her pants as he approached her, if he could get away with it, and if she was sleeping heavily enough, she would slowly pour the water into her lap before slipping out of her room again and pulling the door carefully closed.

Then he slipped over to the toilet room, and he turned off the water to the toilet so it would flush only once, and not the rest of the day, at least not for her....  She would think the toilet was broken with any luck.

Finally, he slipped down and out of the house taking her sweater with him.  

He then closed the door and then rang the door bell as though he had just come.  He wanted her to panic with her wet pants on and her doorbell ringing.  With luck, she would answer the door as she was, but try to hide herself behind the door, and then he could push in on her and show her that he had 'found' her sweater for her and was returning it to her.

Today was a long day and her drowiness was getting more and more overpowering. She was just about to give up. Her homework can wait until tomorrow morning. She hoped that would be enough time.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and that really woke her up this time. Usually she doesn't answer the door to strangers, let alone being by herself in the house. But she was a tough girl who could handle herself. 

She walked down the stairs not even noticing the wetness of her pants, too delirious to know any better. She did feel a little chilly in that area but thought nothing of it. Plus the house was already at a lower temperature so that was probably it. 

She opened the door slowly to be surprised by who was standing there. She robbed her eyes and blinked a couple times to help clear out her blurry vision. "What are YOU doing here?" She asked partially confused and tired. Robert was the last man she expected to see there. 

Robert smiled up at her as he took out his phone.  He waited on responding to her question until he pulled out the camera app, and then took a pic of her standing there in her wet pants.  Once he had her pic, then he found the pic on the phone and readied it, and finally, he presented her sweater to her.

"It looks like you forgot to take this with you when you left the classroom this afternoon.  I brought it to you," he lied ot her.  "And I also heard about what you did by that group of people that you call your friends.  Some friends!  They gave you up as soon as I walked over to them and just looked at them.  You wanted to embarrass me."

He looked down at her pants.

"Well, now, I get it, why that sort of scheme came to your mind.  Normally, people would be embarrassed to answer the door like you are, but I guess once you get used to doing something like that all the time, maybe you don't even notice when you've done it after a while, huh?"

He then showed her his phone.

"I have your pic and I already have it on a timer." He lied about having it on a timer.  "If you take my phone from me, I won't be able to stop it from sending the pic to the school chat site."

He smiled.

"Now, I will cancel it, if you invite me in, and make up for what you did to me.  I want you to apologize to me, and to try to be a good host to me for as long as I want to stay, or unless your mom kicks me out if it's too late....  Otherwise, this goes on the school site."

He waited.

Jess was in complete shock. She...wet her pants? she hadn't done that since she was a child. How could she? Not only that, how could she be stading there in front of him like this? She supposed karma was real and that wasn't a good thing. Not for her. 

She couldn't risk being even more embarressed so she stood to the side for Robert to walk by. She dreaded the thought of him being in her house-the school bully. But what choice did she have? She closed the door after him and sighed. There was nothing to be said at that moment, being too ashamed to speak. 

"Does your mommy know you peed your pants?" he asked her when he came in.  "Or are your parents not even home yet?"

He patted her wet bottom on his way passing her and smiled.

"Poor little girl wets her pants at home?  What's the matter?  Is high school too hard for you or something?  Too stressful, so you have to come up with childish pranks at school to hide your immaturity, and then when you get home, you are so upset that you pee your pants all the time?"

He put an arm around her. 

"How about we go find your mommy to change you, or if she's not home, at least I can go up and find some clothes for you to change into and then give you a minute in the bathroom, then, so you can do that, huh?  Unless you want me to change you?"

Once she felt that hand on her wet bottom, she was inches away from ruining his pretty little face. Not that she didn't want to already. He was making her out to be a fool. But maybe she was. 

Whe he put the arm around her, he girl immediately stepped away. "first of all, don't touch me." she said with authority. "second of all You have no rights to be in my house!"she snapped. Robert was only there fo a couple minutes and was aleady sick of him. 

But he was right-she did need a change. Jess couldn't bear standing in those clothes anymore, although this memory will forever be implanted into her bain. She ran upstairs. 

Robert let her run off upstairs and followed behind her stopping short of her room.

He figured she would open her drawers and find that she only had one pair of panties in the dresser, and the rest of her under pants were missing.  She would have to be trained a little more,  She was not being a very willing candidate for what Robert wanted.

While he waited outside her room, he went to the school site, and he waited there for her to come out so he could show her the school site.

He planned on making it look as though he was going to go through with what he threatened.  She wasn't very nice to him as he came in.  She was the one that was wet, and he was sure she thought she had peed herself, so he figured he could get away with making her feel like she deserved to be treatred like a little girl since she was found coming ot the door like that.

After a few minutes, he knocked at her door.

"You better be dressed because on the count of ten, like it or not, I have to come in and show you, or your picture will get on the school site.  You haven't apologized to me at all, and instead, you were very rude as I came in.  Now, open this door, or not only do I come in, but I will just hit send early."

Upon entereing her room, she shut her door so loud that he can hear it all the way downstairs. She made sure to lock it afterwards. But that didn't last very long because about a minute later, she heard him heading for her room. Was this even legal? This guy was practically stalking her and making her life hell aleady.

"One minute..." she opened her drawer to see only one pair of panties in the drawer. Now she was even more confused and humliated than before. Where was her panties? she could've sworn she done the laundry. She shook her head and grabbed the 1 pair anyway. She changed and very hesitantly opened the door, greeting him with nothing but a mean glare plastured on her face. She had to figure something out and quick. 

She already checked the phone lines before finding out he clothes were missing. For some reason those were out of service. Was she going crazy? She must've considering that she wet herself. There was no other explanation. Unless...Robert had something to do with all of this. But how? 

"Why are you glaring at me?" Robert asked her.  "I guess you just want me to leave.  Fine, I will."

He moved his finger closer to send where she could see it.

"See you at school on Monday.  By then, everyone will be talking, you know."

He figured that she might be getting close to wanting to call the police, and he didn't need that kind of trouble.  He had nothing to do with the phone lines not working because he had not thought of that.  Maybe there was a storm brewing.  Eitherway, he didn't know the phones weren't working, yet.

He smiled up at her.

"You know what?  I'm not going to send this at all."

He turned the phone off.

"You want to kick me out, then kick me out.  I'm not sending the pic.  I'll just hold onto it for a while."

He started to walk away.

"But consider this....  If you ever wet your pants at school, because I know how embarrassing it is, I would help you if I liked you, but kicking me out is not going to make me like you."

Then he turned to leave.