LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Bedtime

Some mommies and daddies say all little babies should be in bed by eight or even earlier. My Daddy lets me stay up till i drop usually. I often fall asleep before i am in bed, Daddy cleans me up early and puts me in pj's. I am put to bed then in a thick night time diaper.

Sometimes daddy does put me to bed early. There never seems to be a reason for it too me, he just says its bedtime and off to bed i go.

What time is your bed time? Do you have a bedtime?

My daddy is the grim reaper who tells me to never go to bed ... that way i can meet him faster XD!!!!!!! *yes the voices tell me to never go to bed* *twitches*

Seriously though, i normally go to bed near midnight every night~ With sometimes a diaper, I'm not lucky like you who has someone who can role play with T_T ...

Necros~

12:00 - 1:00 A.M. on weekdays, 2:00 A.M. - 8:00 A.M. weekends. My parents say to be in bed by 11:30, but they fall asleep around 10:45ish. Unfortunately, I'm a heavy sleeper, and often wake up with the covers tossed off and the door wide open. I might go to bed diapered tonight, though, dad's out of town, and mom has to be up for work. ^_^

--Brandon

Bedtime = Whenever I get tired!

I am a "night owl" normally, but lately I don't get much sleep period! Just can't get comfortable enough! But that will be fixed Friday morning.

Usually I guess between 3:00am and 7:00am, then wake between 9:00am and 12:00pm (I work out of my house for the most part, anything I need to leave for is usually, with a few exceptions, done mid to late after noon) but lately (mainly due to pain) it's sleep from about 8:00pm - between 9:00pm and 12:00am, wake till 3:00am or so, sleep till about 5:00am, wake till about 8:00am, sleep again till about 11:00am (well, you get the idea).

Needless to say, I have been going around feeling pretty tired, but not much I can do about it till Friday (then the problem will be fixed with surgery! :( )....

I usually end up going to sleep at 3am and getting up at 1pm. It's a bad habit, and now that I'm getting a job, one I have to stop. I tell you, it's these blasted forums, I love posting wayyy too much! :lol:

About a month or two ago, when I first started to figure out my AB tendencies, I started sleeping with my teddy bears again. Now, I can barely imagine not doing so! They're so cute and cuddly! :D I cycle through my collection of teddies as I go. As I write this, I have my Grumpy CareBear teddy, and am getting ready for bed.

Anyways, it's pretty much up to me what time to go to sleep. My parent's are too busy to check on me, let alone tuck me in! Sigh... I wish I had a girlfriend that I could get to take care of me.

If I have a nap during the day then normally go to sleep around midnight, if not then can fall asleep anytime after 9pm. Normally get changed for bed around 8 pm in my nightie.

If I`m at daddies then it can be any time he says, very early if me been naughty.

Chloe

my feelings on sleep are that it is for the sick and elderly! i try to avoid sleeping as much as i can and usualy have between 4 and 8 hours a night i always stay up as late as i can but if i have work the next day im usualy in bed before 1am but if i dont have work ill often stay up all night and go to sleep when i feel too tired usualy abouy 3pm the next day!

leafy

My daddy is the grim reaper who tells me to never go to bed ... that way i can meet him faster XD!!!!!!! *yes the voices tell me to never go to bed* *twitches*

Seriously though, i normally go to bed near midnight every night~ With sometimes a diaper, I'm not lucky like you who has someone who can role play with T_T ...

Necros~

Hi Necros

I just checked out your new web and blog. Thats way cool.

It looks like most of us stay up till we drop! It is cool sometimes though when Daddy decides you need to go to bed. Especially when you can hear all those adults talking or having a party. Not often though, its way more fun to be part of the party!

My Daddy gets up early and usually goes ninite before me.......but because Himz don't want me to be up all alone Himz falls asleep on da couch while me watches tv or plays on my laptop....

He usually tells me when it time to go ninite though....when Him wakes up to go potty .... den W/we go to da basement and go to sweep........me usually sweeps in Daddy's bed in da Dungeon.......but if me naughty ... or cranky Daddy might make me sweep in slaves quarters.......occasionally Himz sends me to bed early.......but dat is when Himz finks me is cranky......

W/we hab da fings to make a cwib in da Dungeon so Daddy tan put me ninite der when Himz finks me not been a good girl.......but slaves quarters alweady has a big giwl bed in it.......me finks onwy babies sweep in cwibs........

My babygirl usually falls asleep on me and then I usually get her up to go pee before she goes to sleep. We do the bedtime diaper change and then off to night night land... But most of the time she falls asleep on me by 11 or 12 at night.