LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not so big afterall Open

If anyone wants to role play please be detailed and no one word replies make it fun for the both of us..

I'm Kayla 25 and I work for your dads company, I'm skinny and pretty, you can't stand me. I've often dismissed you as a bratty kid even belittled you at times.

You're 19 and you've always looked at away to get me back, cause one time I caught you drinking and told your dad and you've vowed revenge ever since..

I slip up and you discover that I've been embezzling money from the company..

Now you'll have your revenge!

I'll become your baby slave and you'll teach me to love my diapers. Later on you take me to your dads and he spank me and says I now belong to you or I go to jail. He also says he has told his friends about me making it where I can't even get a job!

Hey. I am new here. would like to play a game with you. ready to become your mother. Forced. do you want to play?

Для поиска не нужно нажимать кнопки
Скажите "Перевести «люблю тебя» на французский" в приложении Google.
НЕТУСТАНОВИТЬ ПРИЛОЖЕНИЕ

Мгновенно переводите вывески и другие надписи.
НЕТУСТАНОВИТЬ ПРИЛОЖЕНИЕ

Okay ... then let's begin.

I'm sitting in my office. I check the accountant's report. and I see that our accounts are regularly written off money incomprehensibly for what purposes. raising the financial papers, I see that the transfer was done by one of my deputies Kayla. This was the last straw in my patience. Not only that all the time mistakes in work. Now, and this is what I think she will have to pay for their mistakes. I removed the angry face, changed it to a friendly one and press the validator button. "Invite Kayla to my office"