LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation (private with hya123)

“ yea we can walk the strip and see what they have. Maybe the girls can get one of those spray paint shirts “ hailey suggested to them. 

Chloe ears perked up. “ oh please will be good for the rest of the night “ Chloe said excitedly. 

Liam looked at Luke. “ pway “ he said holding up his toys.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luke was tired from the pool and shook his head no and layed against james.

James looked at the girls as they both pleaded "ok but you have to listen to me and your mom going forward. When we tell you do to things its because we care about you and your safety"

Crystal smiled big and than looked at liam playing on the floor "common brother we're gonna go eat and be famous" as she held out her hand offering him to walk with her.

Liam took Chloe hand wanting to have fun and olay. 

Haikey looked at Luke. “ tired honey “ she asked seeing he was and staring a little sun burn. “ he needs more sunscreen on next time he was staring to burn “ hailey says. 

Chloe follows crystal and Liam upstairs. 

Luke shook his head no not wanting to be sleepy because he didn't want to miss out on the fun but his eyes were saying something different as he squirmed and moved around in James arms trying to fight being tired.

James looked at Luke's red skin "Yea you're right"

Crystal held liams hand till they got to the room and she went with chloe to get changed "mom can I wear my princess dress please" as she had begged to pack it and was eager to wear it out 

“ not today sweetie wear a regular dres or skirt “ Haley told her as her dress was more of a play dress then a dinner dress. 

Chloe went to the room and out on a pink skirt and white top with her play heels she loved to wear. 

Haikey took like from James and put on some aloe rub for his sun burn so it didn’t hurt and changed his clothes. 

Liam was running around the hotel room.

James picked up Liam and was able to get him changed before he went back to playing as Luke followed his brother around although not running as fast because of the burn. James got changed quickly into jeans and a polo shirt and made sure the boys stayed out of trouble while letting Hailey get changed and make sure the girls were ready.

Crystal changed into  flowery dress that she liked to twirl around in and wore some light up sneakers

Bailey packed a diaper bag for the boys and go the stroller ready she saw what Chloe had on.” Chloe change your shoes “ she told her. 

Chloe did that and out on her twinkle toes sneakers. 

Liam played happily he went over to James to try and scary him.

James’ acted scared when Liam popped up “woah I didn’t see you there buddy” as he picked him up “common we’re going to get some dinner” as he got Liam buckled in his stroller since they were close enough to walk

Luke was too busy walking around looking for his bear that he wanted before they leave “teddi? Teddi?” He called out while looking for him

Liam was happily swinging his feet in the stroller he tried to get out but couldn’t. 

Chloe came over to James. “ can we go see famous people now “ Chloe asked him. 

Hailey heard luke for his teddy bear she picked him up and found his teddy then put him in the stroller next to Liam. 

Luke was a lot more calm than Liam as he curled up with his bear in his half of the stroller.

james pushed the stroller and looked down and talked to Chloe “you never know we might. If we though you are not allowed to run away from me or your mom ok” 

crystal walked with halily and held her hand 

Hailey held crystal hand and talked to her while the walked to find a kid friendly restaurant they could eat at. 

Liam was getting frustrated being strapped down as he wanted to walk. 

Chloe nodded and talked to James.

James knew Liam was getting frustrated and looked around finding anything and found an Italian restaurant that looked like there were some families in there “hey Hailey how about this place?” 

Crystal smiled “yes yes mommy I wanna have pizza!”

luke was sucking and drooling on his thumb which he usually did when he was hungry 

“ yea it’s perfect “ hailey said going to in the restaurant. They waited to be seated then sat down. She took like out and put him in the hug chair. The was bread at the table so she gave him piece of that. 

Chloe was getting hungry to.” Can I have butter on my bread she said trying to reach it.”

liam was happy to be out but he wanted a drink. “ baba baba” Liam said.

James helped Chloe “sure you can” helping her with putting butter on her bread as Luke tryed to reach for the bread but couldn’t and was getting frustrated.

crystal was talking to Hailey “what are we gonna do tomorrow mommy?”

After James helped Chloe he wemt to grab a bottle for Liam “alright buddy one second” as he handed him a bottle of milk and asked the waitress for 4 kids menus the kids could color in

Hailey  gave like a piece of bread. “ I don’t know honey something “ hailey told her. As she looked at the menu. 

Liam was drinking his bottle happily. 

“ why do we get cheese pizza for the kids then us a Hawaiians pizza “ hailey suggested to James. 

James agreed and when the waitress came back he told her the order and the waitress gave each of the kids a coloring menu.

Luke smiled and started to color and scribble all over the book and put a crayon in his mouth thinking it looked yummy.

crystal colored as well but she was more focused on staying inside the lines and coloring properly 

The kids played and scribbled James held Haileys hand “I’m glad we did this trip” as the food came a bit later and James cut up the pizza for luke and Liam. Luke happily shoving as much as he could in his mouth and chewing loudly with his mouth open

Luke laughed still thinking it was funny but than paused for a moment and squirmed around in his high chair and passed some gas before filling his diaper as he sighed and felt better after he was done using it. Crystal covered her nose and complained “mommy Luke is being gross”