LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family vacation (private with hya123)

Luke bounced up and down in his moms arms “yes yes pool pool!!!” James smiled and Liam as well “ok let’s start to get you guys ready, we need to wait for your sisters to wake up from nap time first though ok”

Crystal found them outside as she yawned “mommy are we going swimming now?”

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey smiled and walked in the house. “ yes we are why don’t you go get your swim suit on “ hailey says to cryastal. 

Chloe starts to get up she yawns and stretches. 

Liam starts to bounce up and down. 

Crystal started to get dressed into her frozen bathing suit as she saw Chloe waking up too “sissy wake up mom and Dad said we can go swimming now”

James focused on getting Liam dressed in his swim trunks 

Luke pointed to the swim trunks he wanted “fishy fishy mama”

Hailey  got Luke dressed in his swim trunks and swim diaper. She set him on the floor while she got herself together. 

Chloe smiled and got up and put her Mona suit on. 

Liam liked his swim trunks but wanted to get down. 

Luke  crawled around on the floor with Liam after he was placed down and played with some toys with him.

James changed as well into some trunks and surfers shirt and grabbed towels from the closet and crystal cane out with Chloe “ok mommy daddy we’re ready can we go now please!!!”

Hailey packed a bag for the pool. “ yup girls we’re ready to go “ Hailey.  to them. As she picked up luke “ you ready to go swimming “ hailey cooed to him. 

Chloe smiled and held her bag with her towel she even had sunglasses on. “ I can’t wait to go swimming” she said.

liam was happily playing he wasn’t to excited for the pool.

James picks up Liam “common buddy we’ll play more later at the hotel I promise” knowing Liam didn’t really want to leave.

Luke smiled and nodded his head while trying to talk to Hailey. They make there way to the pool as crystal puts her bag down at the chair “mom do you have our water wings?” As crystal kinda knew how to swim but still wasn’t allowed in the deep end without them

Hailey sat liam down in the chair. “ yes girls here you go remember be careful and keep you water wings on “ hailey told them. 

Chloe put hers on then went in the water with her sister happily. “ it’s feels so good” she said. 

Hailey looked at Luke. “ wAnna try your new tube “ hailey asked. 

Liam wasn’t a big fan of water it took them a long time to get him use to the bath. “ no “ Liam said not wanting to swim.

James tryed to encourage Liam “common how about we stay right here and you can kick your legs” as he held him and brought him to the edge of the shallow end.

crystal smiled and swam with Chloe to the deep end where the “big kids” were and Luke squirmed in Haileys arm wanting to follow his sisters

Hailey put Luke in his tub in the shallow end with him. “ there you go kick you feet “ hailey said as she got in the water. 

Chloe swam too. “ I don’t like these water wings “ she said to crystal sewing everyone else in the deep didn’t have them. 

Liam kicked his feet  in the water. “ no “ he said not liking it. 

James picked up Liam knowing better than to try to force him to do something he didn't like and sat in a lounge chair with him and searched in Hailey's bag for a toy for him.

Luke on the other hand was kicking his feet as fast as possible as he tried to catch up to his sisters.

"Yea but mommy say we hafta or we Hafsa play in the kiddie pool" crystal told to chole as she also noticed the other kids didn't have them

Hailey noticed what Luke was doing and decided to occupy by him with a rubber ducky. “ here go she said filling it up  with water and giving it to him. “ hailey said. 

Chloe sighed. “ I know but she paying attention to Luke so we she won’t know if we do “ Chloe said. Being a trouble maker. 

Liam played with his toy happily. 

Luke  was easily distracted and he held the ducky as he splashed with it and giggled "mommy ducky go oink oink" as he was still learning his animal sounds.

Crystal was a bit nervous as he didn't want to disobey Hailey but wanted to be like her sister "soo what should we do...." she asked curious of what chloe had in mind. 

“ no the duck says quack quack “ hailey told Luke as she practiced it with him. 

Chloe thought about it and took off her her water wings. She held on the side. “ okay come on it’s fun “ Chloe said happily. 

Luke giggled as he played with mommy "ducki ducki quack quack" as he floated around and played with the duck. James was focused on Liam as he tickled him as he played with his toy.

Crystal followed her sister and took off her wings and held onto the side she had never been this deep before without them part of it pretty exciting but also a little scary being so deep in the water as she was scared to let go of the wall

Hailey was focused on Liam playing and moving him around in the water. 

Chloe was scared also but wanted to be like a big kid. “ I like having no water wings “ Chloe told crystal as she held on the wall. 

Liam played happily and giggling. 

James looked up for a moment since the girls were being quiet and saw there water wings in the water and the girls holding on the sides and got worried and held liam and rushed over without saying anything pulled both of them out of the water and looked at them sternly "what in the world were you 2 doing" raising his voice in a way that he usually doesn't.

Crystal got nervous and looked down quietly knowing she was in big trouble.

Luke turned his head seeing daddy yelling "dada mad" he told hailey

Hailey saw James rush over and got out the water. She looked at both girls taking Luke m out. “ girls what did I tell you guys. Now out the water now “ hailey said sternly. 

Chloe got scared and looked at James. “ I’m sorry “ Chloe said upset. 

Liam was scared a little and wet his pull up because he yelled. 

“Girls do you know what could have happened to you both if you didn’t have those on.... your mom and I are very disappointed. Both of you go sit on the chair for a bit but no more pool time” James was normally not this angry but he was more scared than anything that something could have happened. Not even noticing Liam was wet more focused on what just happened 

Crystal just looked down “I’m sorry.....” as she went to the chair

“ I can’t believe they did that “ hailey said to James. “ would you like to trade I’ll stay out with Liam and you can take Luke I.n for a bit “ Bailey asked him. 

Chloe looked at crystal. “ I’m sorry forgetting you in trouble “ Chloe said not happy. 

“Yea let’s do that. Liam didn’t want to be in the water at all.” He sighed anf looked at the girls “yea I can’t believe it either I don’t even want to think what would have happened to them if we didn’t see them. We’ll have to think of some way to punish them”

crystal sighed and hugged Chloe “it’s ok it’s my fault too....” as they sat on the chair in silence 

“ he doesn’t like the water it took him awhile to get use to the bath “ Hailey  said taking him and  going to the chairs next to the girls. 

Liam was happily playing with his toy. 

Chloe sat there upset she couldn’t swim. 

Crystal looked up at hailey when she came over with liam  "Mommy we're really sorry can we please go back to the pool. we promise never to do that again"

James brought luke back to the water and into his tube playing with him and luke enjoyed splashing and blowing bubbles with his mouth

Hailey looked at the girls. “ not right now. I want you guys to sit there still. What if you guys drowned in the pool “ hailey said to then still upset. 

Chloe didn’t say anything as she knew what they did was stupid. 

Liam crawled around the chair playing with his toys. 

Crystal sighed and stayed in her chair for a bit looking at the ground. After a while James came out of the pool with Liam “it’s been a long day we should probably freshen up and maybe go out a little and get some dinner what do you think?” James talked to Hailey