LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New World

The abrupt way in which he had left earlier caused Marriko to worry that something was wrong. Times had been tense between the different factions of their family, and several other families were constantly encroaching on their territory. There had been blood. And bullets. Enough to last a lifetime.

So when her husband darted from the house unexpectedly, without so much as a reason or a word of assurance, it caused her to become concerned... And being concerned caused her to prepare. In fact, she had already made several calls and was, herself, pacing in their bedroom with an AK47 when he came back home.

Indeed, when he called her name, she was already headed toward their sitting room. It was, though, when she actually entered the room, that for the first time today she felt anger.

"What...in...the...hell.....is wrong with you?!?" She shrieked, surprised that it didn't wake the sleeping woman. In his arms lay a sleeping woman of ivory skin, with long flowing red hair that bordered on being wavy. She was slender, but not garish. Most importantly... She was asleep on her husband's chest.

"We are at war. Now more than ever. Times have never been so hard, never been so desperate, never been so... Tense. And now...this?!?!?  What in the hell is THIS anyway?!?"

"Sit down and let me explain before you jump to conclusions damn it" he said with authority in his voice as he talks to his wife in their native language. He didn't like yelling at his wife. Despite what many think they married for love not power but that doesn't change the fact that when his wife is upset he needs to do a bit of yelling to get her to listen not to mention tentions have made her a little too trigger happy and he made her no secret that he didn't want more bloodshed. Guns are illegal in Japan so if they caught her with  a foreign firearm as head of the family he would take responsibility. But this is not about that and he empathized with her as he slowly explained  abdl relationships and that to them it was not romantic or sexual and that he just wanted a child and she wanted to be one. He and his wife probably would have no problem  conceiving if they had the time to. He is busy running the business and she helps her father by managing his front business. 

She listened. If there was a single characteristic that she possessed, for which she could credit her successes in every arena of life, it was her ability to listen. To understand and to hear. That was her greatest strength, and the one that she exercised more than any other right now.

When he was done, she clapped her hands together and stared at her perfectly manicured fingertips. What was she supposed to do? What would her father say? What would the community say? Would they be seen as weak... and vulnerable? What did this offer him that she could not? Why hadn't he come to her with this? Who was he?

She tips herself that she would ask him each of these questions, and not stop until he had given a valid answer to each. That was necessary, for him and for her. 

But as she stared at the weak, vulnerable thing in front of her, She decided the best way to eat this elephant, was one bite at a time.

With a deep sigh, she began.

"Where is this girl's family? Do they know?"

"From what she has told me her parents have all but abandoned her and i doubt they know of this relationship." He tells his wife in a calm but masculine voice not one to intimidate but not one to show weakness. His wife's family prides itself on strength and in times like these you needed to show strong will if you wanted to get your point across. He stared his wife in her eyes to let her know that she was serious and moved closer to her to let her know that he still ooved her.

She nodded in understanding. Yes, something about the girl said exactly what her husband was describing. There was a aura of abandonment, of loneliness, and of fragility that emanated from the girl.

She could certainly understand wanting to be kind to such a creature, and wanting to share ones love and resources with one in need. However, after the explanation offered by her husband, her next question seemed the logical one.

"Why this? Why like... This? Why haven't you spoken of this to me? We love each other... You once said timeless love was ours. Why have you not spoken of this to me before this girl appears in my home - a proverbial "Baby in a Basket"?

This question came from more selfish feelings... Those of inadequacy.

"I understand that you are upset by this. I do trust me. I did not tell you because i did not know how i truly felt about it myself until she had hopped on a plane to japan one way leaving everything behind. That is why I telling you now instead of acting like i have never met her. This truly  could be good for us at least until we try for a baby of our own" he says holding her hand firmly and kissing her cheek and looking deep into her eyes to let her know that he speaks the truth nothing more nothing less.

Breathe. That's the key to thinking and making rational decisions. Just breathe.  When you lose control, the first thing you lose control of is your breath, followed by your ability to think.

Breathe.

"Ok" She said, plainly and simply. Letting it hang there for a pregnant pause before continuing. "So what happens if we decide to have a baby? She goes into the streets? Or back to America? Because that does not feel right to me at all. Secondly, what is my role here? Simple blind tolerance? Sterile conversing with this woman when she's feeling the adult? What? Is she a part of our family, or an odd hobby for you when you feel like escaping?"

Her words were not intended to be harsh, but they were intended to be severe. These were important issues that must have resolution...  Or at least, as close as they could come to resolution before she woke.

"And what the hell is that She's clutching?"

"No i refuse to just kick someone out on the streets. She is already in this house so she will be under my protection even when we do have a baby. As for your role well. That is honestly your choice. To you she can be a housemate, a friend, or even a child if you want. I am sure she would not mind having a loving mother watching over her. As for that. That is her new stuffed animal  Norman apparently she uses him as a speaking  catalyst when she is shy or scared" he explained to his wife so it can be as clear as day to her.

For a long minute, she really didn't know what to say. Partly because of all the situations that various men in her life had put her in over the years, she had never experienced or even anticipated anything even close to this. 

The other, and far more startling reason that she was speechless was that, at least in this moment, it all seemed to connect. Obviously this creature before her posed no threat to her marriage, as if she was an enemy operative, it was the most bizarre form of attack she had ever even heard of.

So... For now at least, this seemed to connect well enough that she nodded kindly to her husband and even chanced a smile.

"Norman?" She asked with a soft chuckle. "I see."

As she rose, she paused as stared into her husband's eyes, intending to reassure him that there was no ill will, even if there were healthy amounts of both confusion and skepticism.

"My role with her will discover itself. For my part, I will try. But for now, see to your ward."

And with that she left the room; in a manner far more elegant and composed than the manner in which she had entered it.

There is something to be seen when a classy lady leaves a room satisfied. Kotei sat back holding his baby girl while he stared at his grown woman. He looked down at Ciara who was still asleep and decided it was time to lay her down. Should he take her to a guest bedroom?  She might wake up scared and alone. Should he take her to where he and his wife sleep? That could be pushing it with his wife this early on and he didn't want to rosk it. So he decided to just stay there with her on the couch at least until she woke up. His hand moved to readjust her and he felt her rear and feels something  soft. It was a cloth diaper he just looked down at her and smiled kissing her cheek and holding her to his chest.

How many of us have had our dreams influenced by our surroundings while we slept and never knew? Does it happen easily, or must one be at the peak of physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion to be truly affected?

In her slumber, she heard the voice of the woman, though no discernable words penetrated the veil of sleep that had descended upon her. Rather, it was the quality of her voice that impacted Ciara. Like a feeling defined not by words, but by colors. Vibrant greens flanked by soft and reassuring yellows and gold. 

Her dreams became of flowers. And a lone horse whose main almost reached the ground.

In response her breathing became deeper and more steady. Her heart rate slowed, just enough to even out. And as she departed the room, the aura left with her, causing Ciara's had to reach out and grab at the air after her. But then, it was gone as she was once again ensnared by the overly creative yet often disorganized machinations of her own mind.

Norman and she were pirates. Sailing with the wind in their face. Of course, being playful - like everybody knows narwhal pirates are, he knocked her overboard before coming to her rescue. After much deliberation they decided to abandon the ship and carry on together, her riding her friend into new and mysterious waters.

Her Daddy, an un aware participant in her dream, undoubtedly felt the ramifications of their decision. Norman's actions would affect even Daddy, as the warmth filled her diaper and began to slowly trickle out onto the sofa.

Kotei feels his lap get warm and he looks down and smiles and says "welcome home in Japanese" he knew he couldn't leave her wet all knight so he goes and make a list of things for his baby girl like cloth diapers for adults, changing supplies, a changing mat, and some bottles and pacifiers. He hands the list to his gaurds as it would be dangerous for him to leave his home at his time his men are confused by the items of the list but don't dare question their boss. They bow to him and leave immediately. 

She slept soundly, maybe for the first time in her entire life. The wetness didn't bother her peaceful respite, nor did the unfamiliar surroundings. In truth, this place was already more welcoming and warm than any she had ever dared to dream of in the United States. She felt cared for, protected, and most of all - SEEN here. His gentle motions did little more than lull her into a deeper rest.

It was at this time that Marriko appeared silently standing in the doorway. "Will you be bringing your child to bed? Or did you intend you should both become ill, staying here all night?"

And there was that peaceful aura once again come to visit her. Had she been asked, Ciara would have said it was the best sleep she'd ever had.

Kotei recognized his wife's invitation and he walked up the stairs to their large master bedroom "she's wet when the supplies get here would you like to assist in her first diaper change?" He asked wondering how exactly would his wife respond. He questioned whether or not his question is too early but he is about to see where his wife stands on this entire ordeal 

She paused to consider his question. She instantly disliked it because it was not nearly as simple as he made it sound. She had only just been introduced to this world tonight, and was stepping miles outside of herself even extending this offer. It was the look of compassion and caring in her husband's eyes that had encouraged her to take a step... Yet now she felt he was requesting she take another. 

"Perhaps as we develop. But tonight, i feel that all three of us well benefit from you handling that. Though i will certainly stay in here while you do it." She offered with a warm smile, before reaching over as rubbing his arm lovingly.

He chuckled "i understand take your time with this. They should hurry with her stuff so i can change her and we can all get some sleep" he says as he pulls his wife close and kisses ger as he starts addressing to get into more comfortable clothing. He has his suit taken to be cleaned and ironed for another day and he is ensured that his suit for tomorrow will be ready for him. He turns and sees Marriko looking down at the sleeping Ciara as she sits on the edge of the bed. He looks over files of his businesses and looks to make sure everyone is running fine and paying their dues just small overviews as he waits for his baby's stuff to arrive.

Like some kind of strange, exotic animal, this woman had come into her life abruptly and completely unrestricted. She wasn't prepared, and like a strange new animal, she wasn't sure if this thing was dangerous, or violent.... Or poisonous. Then there was the other itch in the back of her mind - that even the best animals, were often dangerous when they were starving.

What would the introduction of this child mean to her existence? She tried to measure the risk as she stared, blankly. She realized, with a start, that she had the natural urge to run her hands through the girl's hair. However, she consciously resisted this impulse. 

She watched, as her husband went through the most basic and mundane tasks; she wondered what changes she would begin to see in him, as well. She wanted to see how he handled this first interaction, and she fully intended to gauge and measure every movement.

Soon there was a knock on there door and Kotei goes to answer. He takes the bags from his gaurd and the gaurd bowed to the two of them before Kotei shut the door and he walked to the bed even exuding power even when it seemed like it wasn't necessary, but it was. He had to show his wife that this new  factor in his life did not make him weak. Kotei knew there were two things that Marriko was observing for. Power and loyally. He needed to prove that he was still the strong leader he needed to be and the reliable husband. He started to take the contents out of the bag. "Marriko so we can go to bed faster i want you to pass me the items as i call them out" he said with bass in his voice. Not exactly as an order but he gave her incentive to help on her own accord

She would watch, closely, every movement that her husband made. For, one thing was certain - her father would have no end of questions for her about this. For her to be able to answer him and assuage any concerns he may have, she would also have to assuage her concerns. He would know if she was false, or attempting to cover her husband's choices with warm counsel.

Already, she noticed his efforts to demonstrate his strength. She smiled softly, to herself more than anything else, because even in strong, confident movements, she could see his soft affection for the child.

She stood quickly and nodded in agreement, standing by the bags and awaiting further orders. She would, as she often did, keep her thoughts to herself.

He pulled the skirt off of the sleeping girl and he and his wife both saw the soaked diaper with no plastic covering over it. He first unpinned it and unfolded it. He didn't really even stare at her private area he just looked to his wife and called for the first item "wipes" and as his wife handed him the container of baby wipes he gently wiped her and notice the girl shiver from the sudden coldness "shhhhhh shhhhh daddy is almost done" he wiped her all over her midsection before he moved the wet diaper to the side "cloth" he was handed the cloth diaper which he folded and slid under her with ease and then called for the powdwe which he poured and rubbed in on her shaved front and waxed back. He then folded up the diaper and stuck pins in it to hold it together. "Plastic pants" he slid the pants onto her and then called for one more item "pacifirr" he waited for that one and slid it in Ciara's mouth then cleaned everything off of the bed so they can finally lay down

Watching her husband do something for the first time was a rare treat for her. Truthfully, she couldn't remember the last time that she had enjoyed such an opportunity. In watching him, she realized that he would always be himself, regardless of the arena in which he found himself. 

Whenever he felt uneasy, or perhaps unsure was a better word, he had a tendency to lean on strict professionalism and humorless precision. She knew it was really a way to tap into his inner strength during times of uncertainty, as she found it incredibly endearing.

Dutifully, she handed him every item that he requested, never offering any criticism or commentary. Rather, she simply supported him quietly and steadfastly.

Once he was done, she decided to break her allegiance to the sideline, and gently reached down to collect the now clean Ciara in her arms, before laying her softly in their large bed and pulling the covers over her. As she climbed into bed beside her, positioning her between them she smiled and leaned over to kiss her husband's softly.

"I think... I think this may be okay"

She offered, almost in a whisper, before laying her head against her own pillow and staring up at their vaulted ceiling.

He smiled as he saw her start to warm up to Ciara already he had gladly accepted the kiss and layed down himself on the opposite side of  Ciara. "I'm glar say that. Though understand she has no clue about our world. She will need a constant watchful eye. I may ask you at times to take her to work with you at nights." He says as though he is entrusting his wife with a high honor as though he offers her to gaurd a princess. He relaxed and watched as Ciara sucked on the pacifier and he ran his hand through her red hair.

She smiled and sighed, then nodded slowly. It had already become clear to her that there would be almost no room for detachment with this. Reserving judgment and simply observing was not entirely impossible, but it was going to be very, very difficult. Her husband would be seen differently when the sun rose in the morning, and it was impossible to know just how differently he would be seen. The one thing she knew, was that he would need her to support him - especially considering she might be the only one propping him up.

She yawned softly before reaching over, across Ciara, and patted his hand. "Absolutely anything you need from me. You know that I love you more than anything."

She barely uttered, before rolling over as finally closing her eyes. She wondered what tomorrow would look like.

He closed his eyes as he thought about how he shall handle business. He won't go around announcing  Ciara to everyone . He will talk to her tomorrow and have someone watch her while he goes to the office and he'll order stuff for her room and call in to check on her when he can and come home and spend time with Marriko to make up for everything 

(Sorry this post is short I'm a bit busy so it's hard to do a detailed post right now)