LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Old School Roleplay/Writing Friend Needed

TEW

As the title of my post suggests, I am looking for an old school style roleplay partner/buddy. 

To explain, I am hoping to meet someone that would actually like to develop characters, describe settings, and, in short, tell a story. We used to call this type of Rp a LTR (LongTermRoleplay).  My hope is to find someone that enjoys posting 6-8 sentence posts and is detail oriented. Someone that has a interest in playing multiple characters and flushing out a complete story. I've no interest in sexual play masquerading as story telling.

As for specifics, I am looking for a specific setting and specific characters. The story involves (as most of this genre do) a 1st year male college student being forcefully regressed in the most humiliating of ways.

I would like to play the character being debased (Something again, I realize to be rather commonplace), as well as some satellite characters. I have a basic story arc in mind, but hopefully I'll meet someone creative enough to help me flush out all of the details of this story. 

As for the other character; I have two different basic story arcs in mind - one for a male character, and one for a female character. So either way is fine. 

I, myself, promise that I am anything but a run of the mill online roleplayer. I will post deep and complete posts. I am also more than willing to hear your ideas, both for my story, as well as for any Roleplays that you have sought after and would like me to participate in once this one of mine is humming along... hence the title of this post. I'd love to find a friend to roleplay lots of stories with.

Anyway, if you read all of that and are still interested, we're already off to a fantastic start!  Please don't hesitate to contact me via Messenger, and let's get started!

Thank You. <3