LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper day outdoors

deewet

Yesterday was one of those days where I had the entire day to my self, as wife was working and had no kid help assignments to attend to so of course it became a diaper day.  I started first thing in the morning with  a only a belted shield, and my waterproof panties, and after I kissed wiffey good by for the day, finished up by adding a taped on overnight diaper to the mix.  I messed around the house for most of the morning, changing my now wet shield just prior to the house cleaner arriving.  I added a booster for good measure, and went about my outdoor chores, of mowing the yard, taking some tree branches down, hauling all this stuff out to recycle, running a few errands etc.  Latter on in the day, I was working with my yard trimmer, and the predicted showers arrived so I went inside.  All day I had been drinking and peeing freely into my diapers believing my waterproof panties would protect me, but to my surprise, I found that not to be the case when I sat in front of my computer and wet the chair.  Silly me, I had soaked all my diapers, and the leak occurred out the top back of my waterproof pantie as it had slipped down a bit.  I guess I got the full treatment as I had to change not only my soaked diapers, but my wet pants and wet shirt, but still the day was worth every minute of wearing and wetting a diaper without concern!

Archived