LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Natasha's humiliation

As Natasha woke, she was delighted to feel her bedsheets were dry for the first time in 5 days...

She hoped this might finally signal the end of her recent bedwetting.....

What she hadn't remembered however, was the struggle she had with her Mom the night before, where she had unwillingly been forced into a thick diaper. 
Natasha had put up such a fuss that Mom even got her 13 year old sister to help do the tapes up while she held her down....needless to say she was more than happy to help diaper her big sister....

After a tearful ordeal and a childish tantrum, the bedwetting 20 year old was punished by being diapered and put to bed at a much earlier time than her little sister....

Natasha soon came round from her slumber, as the events of the previous evening flooded back, and she soon remembered the massive white bulk between her legs which crinkled as she moved..

Her hopes of having a dry night were dashed within moments as she sat up and felt a squishy warmth from the seat of her diaper, which now felt much heavier than it had last night.... 

Seconds later, her bedroom door flew open as her brattish little sister barged her way in, claiming she had been sent in by Mom to check Natasha's diaper.......

She was more than delighted when she noticed a yellow tinge from Natasha's obviously wet diaper...

"Eeeewww that's gross you actually used it you little bedwetter hahahaha"  as Ava stood poking Natasha's diapered butt..
"By the way, Mom told me to change you if you were wet"   Ava then revealed the adult diaper she was hiding behind her back

"I don't fucking think so, get the hell out of my room and don't even think about telling anyone about this" 

"See, the thing is, unless you want this (lifts her phone, before Natasha can react, click from her camera) finding its way onto your Facebook, you'll lie on the floor and let me put your cute butt in a nice dry diaper" with a smile on her face as she began unfolding the crinkly undergarment....

Natasha froze in shock. Her jaw dropped at what she was hearing. 
She thought this must all just be a bad dream. She 

"You've got exactly 5 seconds diaper baby" as Ava pointed to the floor

Natasha didn't say a word as she got off her bed and layed herself on the floor... The only sound in the room was the rustling from her backside....

Her 13 year old sister was about to diaper her and she knew she had no option but to let it happen.......

She felt the tabs being torn off slowly as her diaper was opened up, leaving her private parts on full display to Ava....

Ava was certainly not rushing changing her sisters diaper, she fully intended to wallow in the glory of Natasha's humiliation and misery....

• 2 weeks later...