LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I trying to convince myself?

Hey all!

I’m in need of some advice/guidance. I have been a DL for as long as I can remember but was diagnosed with OAB last year. I was first prescribed vesicare which did nothing and then mybetriq which I had terrible reactions to so I was taken off that last month. I don’t have any issues with leaking but I urinate around 15 times a day with intense urges. I am able to hold it till I get to the bathroom it’s just often uncomfortable, painful, and extremely inconvenient to have to go to the bathroom ALL THE TIME!

My question I guess is am I just trying to convince myself that I should wear diapers because I’m a DL or is having OAB with no incontinence issues a legitimate reason to wear?

I really appreciate any input and advice!

Matt

You both very effectively describe my situation as well.  My official diagnosis is BPH.  Taking FloMax regularly has lessened the symptoms for me, but still often have urgency, pain, and dribbling.  Very uncomfortable and distracting to say the least.  

Because I am a lifelong DL, diapers are a natural step in managing these symptoms.  Do I need diapers?  To be honest, they give me far more protection than I need.  But, being overboard, I do not have to worry about finding a restroom for a flood or go through the hassles of using male guards or disposable underwear, both of which I find to be uncomfortable.  

Yes, you have a legitimate reason to wear.  Only you can determine if that is the right path for you.  Perhaps give it a try discretely at first and then decide if this is your best choice.

Whatever you choose, I wish you well!

Nobody needs any more reason to wear diapers than simply wanting to. We're adults and we can choose for ourselves B) If you want to use this as something to help justify the wearing to yourself that's fine, but you really shouldn't have a need to do that. Using it as a way to justify it to others can help. Whether the wearing will change your urinating patterns is up to you and in how you use them. Like everything else it's a matter of perspective how things affect you; you'll get what you ask for with it all so be sure that's what you really want then go for happiness wherever you find it :girl_happy:

Bettypooh