LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper baby( private)

Hya123

“ well on the case let’s go to lunch then “ Bailey said getting up. She grabbed James off the changing table and headed out the door to the cafe. “ I bet walking in the mess is really uncomfortable “

hailey said as she walked slow.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hailey was almost to the cafe. “ you had you chance I’ll change after we eat lunch “ Hailey told him. 

She walked in the cafe in there was high chair for James she brought him over and sat him in the high air. She knew sitting in that mess was not pleasant and he might have a rash after. “ okay honey let’s try some yummy peas today “ Hailey said taking the baby food out then tying a bib around James neck. 

James was not happy at all that she made him walk around in a messy diaper. He was so mad at how easy she transformed him into a baby

"Wh--what no this is going too far!" he cried once he saw the highchair he knew that was for him.

He just wanted to get out of here and get changed as the twins teased him, he got into his special chair.

"Can I have a hamburger like everyone else is having?"

Looking at the baby food jar he began kicking his feet.

"I--I can't eat that!

"No they won't!"

He whined as she shoved a spoonful of the green slop in his mouth.

James couldn't believe how she had him, obviously he didn't want to be in a diaper but now a clean diaper was definitely better then a dirty one.

"Fine." he said as he opened making faces as she continued to feed him.

“ no honey it will hurt you little tummy “ Hailey said as she finished it then waited for James to be done with his bottle. 

“ Are going to be good boy to get you diapey change. I bet you have a rash “

Hailey took James diaper off and started to change his diaper. She took her time changing him coping at him all the whole. 

“ now my stink baby all clean what do you want to do go swimming “ Hailey asked getting him a swim diaper. 

James tried not to laugh but something about her, her eyes her smile and her silly faces she made. He knew she would be a great baby sitter or even a mommy but he didn't want to be the one being babied!

"Quit q--quit." he squealed as the baby talk was too much and she was playing peek a boo with him, she treated him as he was a real baby during diaper changing time.

His eyes got big and he got excited thinking yeah I can go swimming and get out of these damn diapers.

"Sure swimming sounds great!"

His jaw dropped when he saw the swim diaper.

"Wh--what no you can't be serious!"

Hailey smiled at how jakes was falling lore into baby role. She slid the swim diaper on James the got a pair of swim trunks. 

“ of course baby we do not want you to pee In the pool now “ Hailey said as she was ent to find some floaties. 

“ your not a man your a baby who needs his mommy and his diapers “ Hailey said as she put the childish looking floaters on James. 

She picked up a towel grabbed his hand and headed to the pool. “ baby going to have so much fun playing in the pool”

“ of course I’m going swimming. I already have my swim suit on “ Hailey told him as he got to the pool. All the camp kids where there at the pool. Hailey sat james down and took out some sunscreen and started to apply it to James.

James looked at her as she had some shorts and a t shirt on so he figured she must have her swimsuit on underneath.

"ok, but you still didn't answer what's in this for you?"

They walked down to the water he looked around none of the kids looked like him.

"Please Hai--I mean mommy please let me be big again!" he begged as she began rubbing lotion on him.

“ I’m not getting anything out of this baby “ Hailey said as she took off her clothes to her bathing suit. 

“ oh sweetie you will not big before a long time you a tiny baby “ Hailey said as she brought James to the shallow end of the pool she had one twins bring a baby tub for him and put him in it. 

James stood there checking out her body was so hot and sexy he wanted to take her now and let his imagination run wild! On the other hand he hated her she had spanked him put him in diapers and is now treating him like a baby even making him call her mommy! This was definitely a love hate relationship.

"If you're not getting anything out of this then why are you doing it?" he said doing his best to keep from staring at her breasts.

He was not happy with the answer but then again he never was anymore.

"Hi sexy." he said to one of the twins as he was placed in yet another baby thing.

He felt lost he no longer had the confidence he once had!