LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper baby( private)

Hya123

James settled down when he as threatened with a spanking blushing as his new mommy kissed him.

"Yeah some fun." he said looking at the pretty girls wondering what they were thinking knowing he was now being treated as a baby.

If he was his normal self he'd be flirting with them but how could he now! He thought to himself realizing he needed to go to the bathroom.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls at the table were making bravely. They were all talking about James like he wasnt even there. 

“ I heard hailey plans on making him a little girl. “ one girl said. 

“ I also heard that he’s the one who wanted to be in diapers. “ another said. 

"Hey I'm right here and no I hate this crap and I'm not going to be a little girl!" he said throwing his pacifier in disgust.

He said there embarrassed as these girls now saw him as a baby they'd never let him get anywhere near them the way he wanted!

The girls looked at James. “ baby’s I think you were suppose to keep that in your mouth. We’re going to have to tell your mommy “ the girl said and got up from the table going to get hailey. 

"Wh--what no please don't get her!" he cried as he was now afraid of Hailey accepting her as his new mommy knowing she might spank him if she had to come back over knowing he threw his pacifier across the yard.

"Please don't get her."

The girl looked at James. She picked up the pacifier. “ the. You better good baby and not cause trouble. Or I will get your mommy and she will  spank.”  Blow said as she put the wipes the pacifier off and put it in his mouth. She sat back next to him. 

“ is baby having fun”

James looked at her normally he would have something smart to say like I bet you'd like to blow, but dressed as he was he had no choice but to do as she said. He blew on his pacifier and opened as she put it back in.

"No." he said behind the pacifier

Chloe smiled any way and the girls continued to talk about James like he wasn’t there. 

Hailey came over to the table. “ okay girls it’s baby nap time sy bye to the baby “ hailey said to him lifting him up from the table. 

Hailey looked at James and picked him up and the pacifier. She placed the pacifier back in his mouth. “ yes it’s  definitely  Nap time for your being very fussy “ hailey said dismissing why he said like you would a regular child she brought him back to the nursery.  She set him on the ground. 

“ I bet the baby needs a change and a nice baba “

"I'm not a baby and I'm not tired!" he cried as his new mommy took him to the cabin.

Once he got there he was at least happy none of the pretty girls could tease him anymore but now he was alone with his new mommy.

"Please Hailey no more of this!" he begged

Hailey just looked at James. “ I would re think what you said unless you want a spanking before nap tome “ hailey said as she made a bottle for James. Then she laid him on the changing table. “ no wet well that will change during your nap “ hailey said as she walked James over to the crib and laid him down. She wounded his mobile and put the bottle to his mouth. 

“ have a good nap baby “ Halley said kissing his forehead.

James didn't want a spanking.

"B--but please I don't want to keep doing this." he cried

He knew better then to argue with her as she helped him in his crib.

The baby laid down enjoying the view as he could see Hailey's red bra.

"Are you staying in here?"

“ baby James i can’t leave you in here by yourself so I’m staying now go to sleep. Your very cranky. Drink your baba to “ Hailey  told him as she went over to her bed  in the cabin and used her phone keeping an eye on James waiting for him to fall asleep.

James was getting more and more used to being called baby James as he didn't try to correct her.

"Pl--please Hai-um mommy can't I just be a normal guy again I'll be good." he cried laying in his crib. He looked at her on the bed wishing he could join her.

He watched her messing around on the phone he wondered what she was doing, he was getting tired of the mobile as the teddy bears went round and round and of course the nursery music.

The baby began drinking his bottle as he was thirsty.

hailey saw James just sitting in the crib. She knew James would be out soon because of the drugs she put in his bottle plus a messy diaper when he woke up. 

She continues on her phone then starts to clean up around the nursery.

hailey  had gone to get some lunch while James was sleeping she had the baby monitor and heard what James was saying. She went back to the cabin to see what’s wrong. “ have a nice baby James. Let’s go get some lunch “ hailey said. She knew he had a messy diaper but wanted jame to ask. 

“ I bet the baby really hungry he is “ she cooed as she took him out the crib.

"I can't go like this!" he said pointing at the diaper.

He couldn't bring himself to say what he did or that he needed to be changed.

"Please Hailey I've learned my lesson I'll be good and never bother anyone again!" he begged as his eyes began to water.

“ can’t go like what. If you don’t say it you are going like that “ hailey told him  then when he called her hailey. 

She smacked his poppy bottom and his thigh. “ I think I’m going to take your speaking privileges away if you can’t call me mommy you have one more chance”

James jumped forward when the blows landed as he was caught off guard. Not seeing away out and wanting out of that messy diaper, he had no choice but to do what he didn't want to do!

Swallowing and taking a deep breathe looking at the ground with his head down, he summoned up the courage.

"Mo--mommy will you change me?"

James wanted to yell and stomp his foot with frustration and furry as he was lead over to the changing table. He was still going to do all he could not to say what she wanted him too!

"You know what happened." he said refusing to play her game!