LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camper baby( private)

Hya123

Hailey was a counselor at a camp for teenagers. She worked there for two years. Last year there was one boy who always was just being a bully and mean to everyone. This year she was going to teach him a lesson. She was going to turn him into a baby. She thought that how he acted. So in one of the cabins with her she turned it to the perfect nursery for him. It had everything a baby needed. 

She knew he was coming because she saw his name on the sign up sheet for the camp she waited for him to come so he could get assigned his cabin. 

“ welcome to camp lake “ Hailey said cheerfully to all the campers. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

James was looking forward to camp hell he ran the place and he liked flirting with the girls and if anyone got in his way he would make sure they regretted it. His bark was a lot worse then his bite. He was 5'4 120 small for a seventeen year old but for whatever reason he had everyone fooled.

"This is my lake!" James said laughing interrupting the pretty camp counselor.

Hailey looked at James with a sigh. “ oh isn’t my favorite camper James. Since this you lake I got a special cabin just for your. Now everyone stay with me while I show James his new cabin “ Hailey said. She walked over to him and grabbed his hand starting to the cabin. 

“ your going to really love this “ Hailey said.

James smiled at Hailey he wasn't sure how old she was, he figured she might be a year younger or even a year older and she was hot! He always enjoyed flirting with her.

He was shocked and surprised when she took his hand he tried to play it off even though he was nervous.

"Took you long enough babe I knew you couldn't resist me!"

"I'll be right back guys and I'll give you the details and maybe one of you lucky girls will be next." he said waking with Hailey to the cabin.

After they got further away from the rest of the group.

"seriously wants going on?" he was no longer the confident arrogant guy..

Hailey sighed she let him have some  fun before she got the nursery cabin. She  opened the door. “ now baby boy this is your special place “ Hailey said. She said she locked the cabin. 

“ I’m tired of how your acting around this camp thinkin you run it. So for the whole summer you will be my baby since you can’t act like a good boy. Being an adult” Hailey said.

James jaw dropped when she told him the news! He knew he was stuck cause he couldn't go back home. He was never a tough guy it was all a front and it was almost like she could see through him.

"Wh--what no I thought you wanted to be my girlfriend?" he said stuttering nervously as he looked at the crib!

He figured he could talk his way out of this one.

“ oh yes I am. Ever you make the Camp a horrible place but this year you will be doing that. “ Hailey said she walked James over got the changing table. She put him on it and strapped him down. She took off his pants and underwear then got a thick white diaper. She slide it under him. 

“ you won’t call me hailey any more you will call me mommy”

James was in shock he really didn't fight her as she grabbed his arm pulling it roughly over to the changing table.

"Owe that hurts!" he said trying to pull away.

Once she had him on there he moved his hands to stop her then he covered himself when she had his boxers off.

"Please I'm sorry I'll be good!" he begged and cried.

His eyes got big as she saw him unfold the plastic looking baby diaper that had baby like things on it.

"No you bitch I'm not doing this!" he said getting up.

Hailey tighten the strap so James couldn’t get up from the changing table. “ babies don’t use that language so mommy going to have to punish you “ Hailey says. She starts to spank James with her hand really hard. 

“ babies do not curse.” Hailey said. 

As soon as he tried getting up he was pushed down and one smack to his thigh settled him down as she strapped him down.

"Hey I'm not a baby you can't do this!" he cried

Once he was strapped down he watched her closely.

"Owe no pl--please I'm sorry!" he cried as the smacks really hurt him.

Being strapped down meant he was trapped and powerless..

Hailey kept going smack after smack. She kept going until James was crying in tears just like a baby. 

“ now baby James what did say you were to call me “ Hailey said slidding  the diaper under his butt. She taped it up and went out and got a small baby t-shirt that said I’m a stinky baby. 

She slipped his shirt off and put that shirt on. “ look at the cute baby “ Hailey said. She slipped mittens on his hand so he couldn’t take off his diaper. 

After the twentieth spank or so he was crying like the baby she was making him..

"No no please!" he kept begging for her to stop.

"Mo--mommy." he said between his sobs as she lifted him up by the ankles sliding the diaper under him.

He had to admit it smelt good then he smelled the baby powder and it also smelt good.

"Please Hai-I--I mean mommy I'll be good." he cried as he felt her pull the diaper up nice and tight between his legs.

Since he was at a different position he was able to see down her shirt as she leaned over she had on a black sexy bra.

"You don't have to do this, I--I thought you wanted to be my girlfriend." he whined as she put the t shirt on him.

I'll pull this stupid thing off when I get away from her. He thought to himself.

"Hey what are you doing!" he squealed as she put the mittens on his hands.

"I can't use my hands now!"

Hailey smiled she loved how James looked right now he was super cute baby.   

“ why would I ever want to be your girlfriend your not my type at all “ Hailey said. She looked at James blue mittens. 

“ that’s the point we don’t want to scratch your self now do we. Now I’m going explain this a little more for you so you understand “ Hailey said. 

“ you are a baby nothing but a baby. Everyone around the camp will treat you as such.  You will use your diaper with no problems and I dont want you to complain about them.  If I hear you complain about them I will spank. If your a good baby we won’t have a problem. “

Hailey said. She went over to get James a pair of sandals and a diaper bag. She slipped the paid. Of babish sandals on his feet. 

“ let’s go introduce to the camp”

"Well what's your type?" he asked hoping to do anything to get on her good side.

He looked stunned like she really thought he might scratch himself.

"Look I can't use my hands!" he demonstrated to her holding out his hands trying to squeeze his fingers to show her.

Once he realized she wasn't changing his mind and talking about spanking him he sat there as she put the sandals on him.

James looked horrified when she didn't put any pants or shorts on him.

"I--I can't go out there like this!" he cried pointing at his diaper.

He wondered how the girls he liked would think of him now, and the guys would no longer be scared of him.

"Please mommy I can't go out there like this everyone will make fun of me!"

Hailey looked at James and decided that he pants were not in his future. 

“ you will not use pansy again i need to make sure your diaper is seen so you won’t hide if you are wet.  No one will make fun of you sweetie. “ Hailey said she stood  James up and grabbed his hand. And put a pacifier on his shirt. 

“ you look adorable” Hailey said kissing James on the cheek.

"Wet I can't wet myself." he was very concerned about this whole thing looking at his diaper and his t shirt he knew he was defeated as he couldn't use his hands!

James stood there as she clipped a pacifier to his shirt.

He blushed as she cooed at him even kissing him on the cheek but all he could think about was the twin girls he liked and what they would think wen they saw him in a diaper!

"Pl--please mommy I just wanna go home." he whined one last time.

“ baby James you know the rules you can’t leave the camp until summer over. Now come on let’s go show the other campers how cute you are “ Hailey said Hailey was strong so she had no problem picking up James and putting him on her hip. 

She walked to where the other campers were.  She brought James up on the stage. 

“ good afternoon everyone as you can see our special camper James here now a baby and will be treated as such” Hailey explained. 

One of the guys James bullied smiled. 

“ look at the baby in his diaper “ Liam yelled.

James was mad and embarrassed as he found himself on the stage he tried to hide behind his mommy.

"Awe look at the baby he's so cute!" teased Ashley and Amber the two twins he liked.

He looked at the kid he bullied and got mad but he knew his bullying days were over.

"Ok you made your point can we leave now?" he thought about running but where would he go and he couldn't use his hands so he was stuck. James thought soon it would be lunch time. Least she can't do much to make me a baby there. He thought to himself. Hmm I might be able to spin this as a prank or something, trying to think of a way to save his pride.

“Baby James your not leaving. We have to go through the rest of orientation. Now sit and suck paci whole mommy works “ Hailey explained she put up the yearly slide show she had ever year. 

Ryan went over to James on the stage. “ hey baby are going to mess your diapey “ Ryan cooed to James feeling better than him.

James rolled his eyes but he did as he was told knowing he really had no choice.

"Fwine" he said

He looked at the wimpy guy Ryan as he asked him the question.

"Wut wup." he said behind the pacifier making it sound real babyish.

Once Ryan had his fun with the new baby he left.

Then James turned red as the twins came over to him.

Ashley smiled feeling the front of his diaper then she began rubbing it.

"Swop" he cried trying his best not to get excited.

Amber winked lifting up her shirt showing him her red thong.

"I figured since I can see your baby diaper, you can see my panties."

James was utterly humiliated!

Hailey saw what the twins were doing. 

“Okay that’s enough girls he’s just a baby. Now James since your a baby you can’t do any of the activities so I’m gojng to take you to play “ Hailey said. She picked James up and walked him over to a play pen there baby rattled and trucks for him to play with. 

“ okay baby you play maybe Ryan will come play with you “ Hailey says shaking a rattle in front of James. 

"Pwese mommy I'll be good!" he begged

The twins watching everything going on wanted the baby to themselves.

"Ms. Hailey we'd love to watch your baby for you!" they said excited

James was too far away to hear what they were talking about or he'd be wetting himself.

“ no baby you will get hurt. Play with your toys” Hailey said she looked at the twins she didn’t really like them because they way they teased James. 

“ no Ryan going to do it. “ Hailey said. “ plus I’ll be right here “ 

"Awe ok but if you ever need a babysitter we'd love too!" the girls said walking off blowing James a kiss.

He blushed as the girls blew him kisses he hated being stuck in the stupid playpen

"When can I get out?" the baby whined

“ not now baby I have to start the game so sit tight “ Hailey said going over. 

Ryan came over to James rubbing his hands together. “ hey baby remember when you picked on me. Guess what now it’s my turn “ Ryan said he took out James pacifier and put pacifier that had medicine in it. “ the little baby about to make a poopy”