LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

You could ask Janey what to do. Of course, then you'd have to confess that you wet your diaper.

Or you could just let it be. Maybe it's nothing major and it will go away on its own?

"Hey now, it's okay. I'm not mad. I understand you're embarrassed. But there's really no need to be. You decided to use the diaper to see what it felt like, right?"

I set the diaper down and sit next to you. "I'm sorry, baby. I should've just thrown the diaper away and moved on. I didn’t mean to embarrass you, sweetie." I put my arm around your shoulder.

"Sorry! Forgot the no-touching rule for a second." I move away from you. "What I'm trying to say is, there should nothing wrong with curiosity. Diapers are a new experience for you and you just wanted to experience it to the full. Well, almost. Even I don't do that in my diaper!" I chuckle in hopes it relieves some of the tension.

I sigh. "I can see you're not in the mood to talk. So I'll just say one more thing and then I'll go back to my room to do some work: If you want to wear diapers that's perfectly fine. All you need to do is ask." I pick up the used diaper and head towards my bedroom.

The next hour goes by without a peep from Janey in the next room.

On the bright side the... whatever it was you got from the diaper did indeed clear up on its own. It must've been nothing after all.

They certainly weren't bad. In fact, aside from waking up wet unexpected this morning's it might even be described as pleasant. Of course, there were a lot of pleasantries things that happened last night. The food, the shower, the bed. all wonderful experiences. So perhaps those feelings sort of "spilled over" to the diapers? There's really only one way of finding out: Giving them another try.