LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

"Your clothes are still in the bags from the thrift store. Although if you want to just walk around in a T-shirt and a diaper that's fine with me. Nobody's gonna know."

You find it difficult to force yourself to pee your pants on purpose. But eventually you start a trickle which quickly turns into a full on stream.

The actual act of peeing yourself didn't feel too bad. In fact you feel as though you could grow to enjoy it. And once you stop peeing the diaper feels very warm. Something you didn't quite expect since you normally don't notice until long after you've peed.

"Really?" She comes over to get a better look at the diaper. "Awww, you peed your diaper." She gushes as if you were an actual baby. "So what did you think of it? Your first wetting?"

She smiles. "I'm glad you think so, baby. When I first started wearing it was out of necessity. I hated that I couldn’t make it to the restroom to pee. But, after the shock of it wore off I realized it actually felt kind of nice."

"As for needing a change, one thing you should know about diapers is that they can be used multiple times. Hell, if I had to change every time I wet I'd go through 20 diapers a day!"