LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

She just blurts it out. "CAN I TRY A PULL UP?"

Janey is slightly shocked at both the request and the sudden outburst, but remembers her promise to Jill and puts her arm around her. "Sure you can, honey."

Jill breaths a deep sigh of relief and sinks into Janey's embrace.

"You said just say it! This was not an easy thing for me to admit!"

"I know, Sweetie. And I'm proud of you for speaking your mind. Let me go get you your Pull-up." She leaves.

Jill is practically shaking either from excitement or fear. Or both.

She comes back out with a plain white Pull-up. "Do you plan on using it or just wearing it."

"Uhhh, I think just wearing will be fine." She shudders.

"Well then you probably don't need to bother with powder and lotion. Do you think you can handle putting it on yourself?"

"That's kinda why I chose a Pull-up!" She takes the Pull-up with shaky hands and taking it to the bathroom.

"Yes it is."

After a minute or so she opens the door a crack and calls out. "Okay, do not laugh at me!"

She comes out in just her shirt and the Pull-up. Her cheeks burning crimson. "I couldn’t get my skinny jeans back on over it."

Janey comes out with a pair of shorts which Jill wastes no time putting on.

Janey "So? What do you think?

"It's uhh... It's something else. I'll bet they make hard chairs more comfortable!"

"They really do! It's one of the best parts about being diapered in my opinion."

Jill goes over to her bag. "I have something to show you. Something nobody outside my family has seen."

She pulls out a stuffed bunny plushie. This one is mostly grey with some white. She cuddles it to her chest. "His name is Hopper."