LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

You eat and it's delicious. By now you are no longer malnourished so you can say with objectively that Janey is indeed a great cook.

Once you're done Janey takes your plate over to the kitchen.

She comes over and hugs you. "I'm so sorry, baby. I didn’t know. Now I understand why you were so upset yesterday."

Wrapped in her arms, you cannot help but think of the dreams you had last night.

She continues to hold you. "Believe me, I understand how scary it can be to suddenly find you can't control your bladder. Have you had trouble holding it during the day as well?"

"Well that's good at least."

I can't believe I've been hugging her for nearly a minute and she hasn't pushed me away! I feel bad for her, but at the same time I'm glad I have something in common with her now at least. Does that make me a bad person?

"Well don’t you worry. As long as you're with me you'll never be without a diaper when you need one."

"I guess we should probably get that diaper changed, huh?"

Wait, did I just say "we?" Why the hell would I say that? She's thirteen years old! She doesn't need my help cleaning her bottom!

And yet...

"Err, Did I say We? I meant you of course. Sorry... unless you want my help?"

Oh God, why did I just offer that? She probably thinks I'm being super weird! Please, please, PLEASE don't let her feel uncomfortable around me!

"R-really? You, you want to try wearing diapers for a day like me?" She couldn't help but appear a little excited.

She likes them! She actually likes diapers like I do!

She goes over to her diaper drawer and gets the supplies, setting them next to you. "Alright. Just, just try to relax, baby. I'll have you cleaned up in a jiffy." She untapes your diaper and starts wiping you.