LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

He leads you back to the girls locker room and, before either of you can react, shoves you inside and closes the door. You think you might've heard an "I'm sorry" in there somewhere.

Inside is, just as you expected, a trap. Stella and 6 other firls are waiting for you.

And Jill is tied up in the corner with tape over her mouth.

"Oh, don't worry about your little friend. I'm only interested in you, bitch!"

Gideon smirks. "Normally I don't like to swear when there are ladies present, but you have got to be some of the biggest fucking idiots I've ever seen!"

Stella does not look too happy at that insult.

Your momentary victory is spoiled ahen 2 other girls are suddenly on top of you. You try to go for a roundhouse kick, but the diaper, thick with wetness at this point in the day, throws off your balance and the two girls pin you to the floor.

To make matters worse, your skirt has ridden up revealing your sodden diaper to everyone in the room.

"My God! She really does need her diapers!" One of the girls holding you down says as she prods your soggy padding. "Ewww! It's still warm!"

"Really? Let me see!" She starts poking your diaper as well.

You manage to swing your leg up to kick her as hard as you can. Which, unfortunately, isn't that hard given your position.

"Oww! You little bitch!" She punches you hard in the stomach.

As if in response you hear Stella yelp and fall the floor with a dull thud. The 2 girls holding you down look up to see that Gideon has single-handedly reduced the other 4 girls in the room to crumpled, moaning piles on the floor.

"If you 2 girls enjoy chewing solid food I would suggest backing away from my friend."

The let you up and back up against the wall. Gideon nods and helps you up.