LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

You scream at the top of your lungs. So loud it hurts your ears! Janey lets go of you and you feel Valerri tackle you to the ground.

"You think screaming is going to save you, bitch?

You hear at least one of the other girls yelp and fall to the ground, but you can't make out much from your current vantage point.

She grabs a handful of your hair and yanks your head to the side so she can seeth into your ear "I wasn’t sure what we were going to do when we caught you and that bitch you call Mommy now, but you just made it 10 times worse now!"

"Hey Veronica!" Janey shouts.

"It's Valleri you-AHHHH!" She rolls off of you as Janey sprays her with pepper spray. The other 3 girls are also rolling on the ground clutching their faces indicating she did the say thing to them.

"Yeah." Is all she can manage to say, still too shocked by the whole incident. It would take getting several blocks away from that park before she could release her dearh-grip on the steering wheel.

"I just can't believe we were attacked in broad daylight! Why do I bother paying taxes if the cops are just gonna... the Cops!"

She makes an unexpected turn.

"Do you happen to know Valerri's last name?"