LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

After a while you begin to feel the need to poop. Normally you aren't much of a fan of messing because the clean-up is rough. But Janey did say this was a Baby Day and that for all intents and purposes you are a 13 month old baby...

She hears you call out and comes over to you. "Hey, baby. What's wrong? Wait, let me try to guess. Let's see... You can't be hungry... you don't look cold... you have your binky... which means you either need a diaper change or you were just getting lonely. Well let's just do a little check here..." she leans down and sniffs your bottom. "Phew! My baby 'tinky!" She holds her nose, smiling to make sure you know she's only teasing.

She heads towards her bedroom to get the supplies, but stops short. "Say, how would you like me to give you a bath? I know you haven't had a shower in a few days. But I remember that you weren't totally comforter with the idea before so I'm not gonna force you."

She helps you up, takes you to the bathroom and lays down on the floor before starting the water running. "First, lets get all those icky poo poos cleaned up." She untapes your diaper and starts wiping away the mess.