LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

She gets you up on the gurney and examimes you and determines you don't have any broken bones.

She also discovers your soaked Pull-up. "This happened during the fight, I assume?"

"Alright, alright, you don't have to defend yourself from me. I'm sure even someone with normal bladder function would've wet themselves if that happened to them."

She gets out one of your Pull-ups. "Would you like me to change you or would you prefer to do it yourself?"

"Blackmail you? With what, might I ask? You don't have to tell me if you think it's too personal, but whatever it is I can promise you it stays with me... and nurse Jackie here, I suppose."

She takes you over to a chair and sits you down. "You can just wait here for your Guardian to get here. Would you like a lollipop while you wait?" She goes over to the nurse's desk and picks up a jar of lollipops.

Soon Janey bursts through the door looking frantic. "BABY!" She runs over and squeezes you tight.

She had agreed not to use the "B" word in public, especially at school. But evidently the situation caused her Mommy Instincts to kick into overdrive.

The nurse explains what happened while Janey holds onto you with a death-grip. "Damn, I expected a bit of teasing, but I never dreamed she'd get beaten up over her diapers! What kind of a school are you people running???"

The nurse is stunned at Janey's accusatory outburst.

"Let's just get you home and try to put today behind us. I'm assuming we're free to leave?"

"That is why we called you down here, ma'am."

"Good. Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter."

"No problem. It's my job and she was a model patient." She ruffles your hair.