LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

Mandy moves around you to the door, cutting off your exit.

Stella grins evilly. "Those are pretty big words from a baby. Need I remind you that we're both bigger and stronger than you?"

Now that she mentions it, she does make a point. They're both about a head taller than you.

"Ow! Why you little-" she kicks you in the stomach and Mandy grabs you from behind.

The force of the blow causes your full bladder to give out and you start flooding your Pull-up.

Mandy forces you to your knees and Stella kneels down. "You are gonna wish you hadn't... OH MY GOD!" She looks at her friend "She's pissing herself!"

Indeed when Mandy forced you to your knees it caused your skirt to ride up, revealing your accident.

Both of them burst into fits of laughter.

first of its not a diaper second the only freak i see is the two gorrila girls who get sick enjoyment in abuseing others beside no matter how muc h you phyiscy hurt me iv been in worse pain so FUCK YOU!!!

• Like 1

"WHY YOU-... I'm gonna make you wish you were never-"

Just then a rather authoritative voice booms behind you "What in the world is going on here???"

The two girls release you. You catch a glimpse of a rather angry looking teacher who just so happened to stumble upon this bathroom assault.

The teacher sees your bleeding nose.

Stella tries to defend herself. "W-w-we found her like this?"

"In a pig's eye! Both of you to the Principle's office. NOW!"

The both hang their heads and leave.

The teacher kneels down in front of you. "Are you alright, dear?"

Every step is painful from the beating you took. And the sodden Pull-up sagging between your legs threatens to burst at any moment. But you manage to make it to the nurse's office.