LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

You go to the bathroom.

Everything goes fairly normally until you're washing your hands afterwards and hear a familiar and dreaded voice behind you.

"Well would you look who it is? Little Kelly cries-a-lot."

It's none other than Valerri. Your bully from school who has also tormented you from time to time since you left home when she would find you in the park.

She takes a step forward. "I wouldn't take that tone with me if I were you."

"I must say, you're looking better than you were last time I saw you. Did you finally go crawling back to your mommy and daddy?"

"With someone? HA! Yeah right! Who would ever want to take a worthless trash monkey like you anywhere? You probably just snuck in here so you didn't have to shit outside like the dog you are!" She pushes you up against a wall.

Since she's quite a bit bigger than you, your push isn't very effective and she grabs you "Where do you think you're going, bitch?" She pins you to the floor. "This reminds me of the time me and Steph pinned you down in the girls locker room and spanked you till you cried. That's when I first nicknamed you Kelly cries-a-lot. Well, maybe it's time for another lesson!"

"Alright, THAT'S IT!"

"Hey!"

You both look up to see Janey looking like she's about ready to blow a gasket.

Valerri "Who the fuck are you?"

Janey "If you don't get off of her right now I swear to God I'll shove my boot so far up your ass it will take a team of surgeons 12 hours to remove it!"

Shs gets off. "Fine. Whatever. I've got better things to do." She brushes past Janey as she storms out.

Janey's anger turns to concern as she runs over to help you up. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you? Who was that monster?"

Her eyes go wide with the realization that she's hugging you and you aren't pushing her away! But she doesn't want to risk hugging too long so she, begrudgingly, tears herself away.

"So, you still want to watch the movie? It's alright if you just want to go home after that experience."

The movie theater was practically empty since this movie had come out several weeks ago. Which was good. Janey hated crowds. More people around meant more chances someone would discover her diapers.

The movie starts.