LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

Now may be your best chance to try a diaper without Janey knowing it.

Of course you're still not sure if you know how to put on the diaper. And when you try to dispose of it you might end up with a similarly awkward situation as you had an hour ago.

Unless you took it off before she got back? Would that be enough time to decide if you like it?

As much as you want to, you just can't bring yourself to sneak diapers behind Janey's back. She may be an adult, but she's also been nothing but generous with her possessions. Her offer rings clear as a bell in your mind.

all you have to do is ask...

You have no way of knowing how she'd react. The most likely outcome you can think of is that she'd throw you out. You can practically hear her now.

I invite you into my home, feed you, bathe you, give you a bed, let you wear my diapers, and you repay my kindness by stealing from me? Get out! Get out before I call the police you filthy no-good theif!

Part of you wants to believe she'd never do that. She's been so caring and protective, annoyingly so. But the paranoid, anti-adult part of your mind seems to be winning.

You go back to watching tv and your resolve to not take a diaper holds strong despite your growing curiosity.

Soon the sound of keys in the door is heard followed by Janey walking in with some groceries. "Hi, Kelly. I'm back."

"We'll go after lunch. Which should be in about a half hour. Maybe we could even go out for lunch if you'd like? Of we can do that for dinner? Basically I intend to treat you like a princess today. I think you deserve a little pampering."