LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mama's new baby girl (private with Wannatripbaby)

This was the first time you've been able to relax since leaving. Your belly is full, you're fresh and clean, and laying on a a mountain of softness. It all culminates in a blissful, intoxicating comfort that you've gone so long without.

However, there is still one thing nagging at your brain: Janey is an Adult. A nice one, maybe. maybe. But adults are horrible. Period. The only thing that's letting your brain relax is Janey's promise to stay in her room. And the fact that you could probably make it to the door if need be. Still, what about when you're asleep? Would she do anything then?

Still, you're so comfortable and your body is so tired that the idea of jumping up and running out the door seem almost unthinkable. Your eyelids start to feel heavy.

(Normally I wouldn't tell you what you're thinking. I just gathered that this was probably what Kelly was feeling right now. Take it as you will and let me know if you'd rather I didn’t do that kind of thing in the future.)

You fall into the deepest, most lovely sleep you've had in... perhaps ever. Even when you eventually wake up late into the morning the warmth of the blankets and pillows seem to beckon you back to sleep. Even before you left home you never felt this level of peace and comfort in your own bed.

You are awoken some time later, not by hunger or pain or fear as you've become accustomed, but by a sweet, sugary aroma filling the air and the soft sizzling sound of something frying.

As soon as you move you notice that your underwear feels weird. Then you remember the ridiculous diaper you put on last night. But it still feels... different than it did before. Thicker in the crotch somehow. Could it just be your imagination?"

She brings over a plate if french toast covered in syrup and powdered sugar with a glass of orange juice. "I'm assuming orange juice will be okay? Since you can't drink milk our options are rather limited."

"I took your clothes down with a load of laundry earlier. They should be done by after breakfast and you can change back into your normal clothes. And more importantly, your normal panties."